News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Jast USA Memorial Collection

Started by Ookami-sama, May 05, 2010, 07:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ookami-sama

JAST USA Memorial Collection ~ Three Classic Bishoujo Games

Relive three of the best Japanese love-sim games ever brought out for the English-speaking market, with the JAST USA Memorial Collection. A compilation of three of the best-selling games from JAST USA on one CD-ROM, you get Three Sisters' Story, Season of the Sakura and Runaway City. All three games have been totally redesigned with a great new game engine that provides many new extras for bishoujo gaming fans.

jastmc_iso.part1.rar
jastmc_iso.part2.rar
jastmc_iso.part3.rar
jastmc_iso.part4.rar
jastmc_iso.part5.rar
jastmc_iso.part6.rar
jastmc_iso.part7.rar

Full CG unlock: JastMC_all_CG.zip

Walkthroughs for all three games at GameFAQs

(All links current and working as of 9/29/2012)

vister1

I'm getting a crc error for the image.pck file. Is anyone else?

davidlu9837

Ookami-sama

I re-up'd the archive in case it was corrupted. Checked it and seems to extracting fine now.

vister1

Thank you. The archive works fine now. I wanna compare this to the originals. ;D

Sazabi

season of the sakura is the best of the lot, 3 sisters story was so-so, while runaway city is just fail

Burnout600

Thanks for this upload, been over 10 years since I played Seasons of the Sakura.

That said, anyone else having issues with this? Whenever I run Jast.exe it'll start up briefly and I'll see the logo, but then it just crashes out and creates an error.txt file in the directory that says this:

Description: Corrupted installation

Number: -1

Source: Corrupted installation

Additional info:

Tried it on my laptop which is running Windows XP, and my desktop which is running Windows 7 64. Various combination's of compatibility options to no success.

Ookami-sama

I've been running it on an XP machine, without any compatability settings, at a resolution of 1280x800(dunno if that makes much difference). Can't think why it would crash on you.

If you can't get this working, I found a torrent for an iso that may still be seeding (worst case, maybe I can archive and post that up)

(dang, never thought my first game post would give so many problems ): )

cutterline

Thanks for this upload, been over 10 years since I played Seasons of the Sakura.

That said, anyone else having issues with this? Whenever I run Jast.exe it'll start up briefly and I'll see the logo, but then it just crashes out and creates an error.txt file in the directory that says this:

Additional info:

Tried it on my laptop which is running Windows XP, and my desktop which is running Windows 7 64. Various combination's of compatibility options to no success.
Seconded the problem. My laptop runs on Vista x86, tried several combination of  the compatibility but in vain except decreasing a lot of fps (normal) compared with no compatibility (super fast)

Burnout600

I've been running it on an XP machine, without any compatability settings, at a resolution of 1280x800(dunno if that makes much difference). Can't think why it would crash on you.

If you can't get this working, I found a torrent for an iso that may still be seeding (worst case, maybe I can archive and post that up)

(dang, never thought my first game post would give so many problems ): )

Thanks for adding the torrent! I downloaded it and installed from there and its working perfect now. Unsure as to why the other one wouldn't work, but this one works fine on both my XP laptop and my Windows 7 desktop.

Thanks again.

cutterline

Thanks for the torrent. This one works for me. You could change the ddl link into the file from the torrent so other ppl wont have the same problem again. Thanks

sengoku7

Additional info:

Indeed i have the same problem but oh well.

Ookami-sama

Thanks for the torrent. This one works for me. You could change the ddl link into the file from the torrent so other ppl wont have the same problem again. Thanks

Yeah, was doing that, just took awhile to upload (flippin slow upstream).
BUT, the new set is up now and links changed for new files.

Sorry to everyone that's had trouble with this one. Hopefully it's all sorted for you to enjoy now.

Ookami-sama

Additional info:

Indeed i have the same problem but oh well.

If that was from the files posted, you might try the torrent or the new rar set I just put up.
Hopefully that works for you.

Ookami-sama

Sorry to bump...added new ddl's and re-added torrent. Torrent is seeded at the moment.