News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial-English] To Heart 2 - Xrated

Started by laplacian, April 03, 2010, 11:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebirth

KoutoutekiSonzai

"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

dudex

whenever the game has the those full screen effects it goes really slow. it takes me like 30sec to go from main menu to options or game to the save menus.

anyone know what the problem is? how do i speed it up?

*edit* after playing around with the options i found how to speed it up. its under the middle menu toolbar button,  the second choice with 4 options top being fastest and bottom being slowest.

davidlu9837

Decided to give it a go now that the alpha 3 patch is out but after installing the game and patch I can't get the game save/load function to work.  Anyone else having a problem with this?  Everything else seems to work fine.

Any help appreciated.

EDIT:  NVM  I got it to work after reinstalling and applying patch files.

Exia

KoutoutekiSonzai

any news about the game's status?
Its around 56%.  The translator has stated that the current ETA for the game to be finished is 2013.  The reason for the slow progress is that the translator is basically by himself and he needs more translators in order to finish the project faster.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Exia

zmil

problem with slow scene,,,,first ,,,install,,,and play with japanese,,text,,,save,,first,,,then exit   then,,,patch it,,,then play,,,it will work sfter that..

sazabi

new patch out , translation is now at 65%-ish

Fiske

Anyone tried the patch yet? It says its still alpha, but that some of the routes are complete?

laplacian

Anyone tried the patch yet? It says its still alpha, but that some of the routes are complete?

First post.

Fiske

Ohh, did you just update the first post? When i looked yesterday, im pretty sure i didnt see anything regarding the patch..

Might be my mistake though

Ohh and whats up with Rapidshare being this fast again? 4.8mb/sec and im not a premium!

laplacian

I only added the latest patch today. Though the other patches already had a full route description next to them, effectivly answering your question =P

Fiske

Thanks for the latest patch btw. I will give it a try