News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][English]Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My Girlfriend is the President~

Started by Kureha, December 06, 2009, 01:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

same here, yukino's reaction when the main chara was patting her head is HHHHNNNNNGGGGGG

But still i like puchin the best  ;)

Puchin te yuuna!~
*fan kethwack.

(I assume there's some spelling mistake there)
...ROFL

I agree about Yukino being a moe overdose tho... And i too am abit of a osananajimi-con. But theres a huuuge part of me that sooo wants to protect Puchin-chan... ...*-thwack

OW!  :'(

I wonder what -con is the 'protective'-con...

Yossarian762

Puchin's adorable too. Gonna play her after I'm done with Yukino.

kyrt

Is anyone having trouble with the downloads and torrents. The files for 15 and 19 keep saying they are damaged when I try to download them. If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

azreil1

sengoku7

Is anyone having trouble with the downloads and torrents. The files for 15 and 19 keep saying they are damaged when I try to download them. If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

To fix this problem open up the files with winrar. Do not just click extract with the right mouse button actually open up the winrar program and under the tools section there should be a repair archive function. Click that function for both of the files and then it should be possible for extraction/ fix the problem.

azreil1

azreil1

This is now my Favorite VN of all time all the Chars are awesome and i cant wait for Rans route to be finished :D

sengoku7

Thanks for the tips :D

If directed towards me then no problem glad to be of service. Its hard when ya dont get the help you need.

kyrt

I too must say thanks sengoku7. The help you gave worked.

This is easily becoming one of my favorite VNs. Anyone know where they are at in the translation and how long they expect it to be until they finish or do another patch?

sengoku7

This is the current status

Route name    Translation progress    Editing progress
Common route    35/35 (100%)    35/35 (100%)
Yukino route    37/37 (100%)    35/37 (94.6%)
Putina route    41/41 (100%)    41/41 (100%)
Ell route            29/29 (100%)    5/29 (17.2%)
Ran route            10/28 (35.7%)    0/28 (0%)
Total            152/170 (89.4%)    116/170 (68.2%)

Yossarian762

Playing through Putina's route and holy crap that third h-scene is hot  :o

This is becoming one of my favorites too. The girls are ridiculously cute and the game's really hilarious.

inferno_flamex

Playing through Putina's route and holy crap that third h-scene is hot  :o

This is becoming one of my favorites too. The girls are ridiculously cute and the game's really hilarious.

From what i can tell the translation stats are not that much difference compared to the patch that was recently released...

And i personally like the 2nd scene actually...  ::) ... ... *smoke...  ;D
And i just noticed that i've posted at this topic just wayyyyy too many times... >_>

Shinto

I finally found the time to install this game, gonna play it asap!
~Currently Playing~
Computer: Beat Hazard
Visual Novel: Hitozuma Hime Club
Handheld/Console: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

azreil1

I want Rans Path xD
Its funny when she is asked what she is doing and she replies "Resting my Breasts on his back.."

Shinto

Finished my first playtrough, awesome :D! Among the Top5 in the matter of Comedy/Funstuff eroge/vn. I wont start another game as long as I got routes to finish here!
~Currently Playing~
Computer: Beat Hazard
Visual Novel: Hitozuma Hime Club
Handheld/Console: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies