News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][English]Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My Girlfriend is the President~

Started by Kureha, December 06, 2009, 01:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exilion

Wow thanks  ;D

But with so little choices to be made for each route, it gives me the feeling that the game is quite short  ???

jimboman

Wow thanks  ;D

But with so little choices to be made for each route, it gives me the feeling that the game is quite short  ???

judging by the script size on tlwiki, each girl's route is about 1.5-2x the size of the common route, so the game seems to be of medium length. It simply doesn't have many/any non-sex choices once the route starts ;p

Angelus

New unoficial Patch

http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/images/f/fe/Patch.xp3

Translates Putina, Ell * y Yukino * routes.

* This two routes are partial unedited

inferno_flamex

To be precise... taken from tlwiki..

Route name    Translation progress    Editing progress
Common route    35/35 (100%)    35/35 (100%)
Yukino route    37/37 (100%)    32/37 (86.5%)
Putina route    41/41 (100%)    41/41 (100%)
Ell route             29/29 (100%)    5/29 (17.2%)
Ran route             10/28 (35.7%)    0/28 (0%)
Total             152/170  (89.4%)    113/170 (66.5%)

Guess it has already progressed enough to amount a play for me.. AHhhh.. i've been eagerly waiting for this one.

inferno_flamex

I just finished a route... ... ... To those that had played it...

Soo just because of a single 3seconds scene... this game is already in my all time top favs... With a new girl up there in my 'all time favs galge heroines list'...
Trying to keep it as spoiler free as i can...

This hand of mine is electrifying blue...

As a gundam fan.. gotta love the God Gundam reference there... It was done at such a great timing, along with the BGM & CG just blew away the lid of awesomeness.
... XDDDDD

PS @Kureha.. Im just saying. Shouldnt the topic title be [Partial-Patch] now instead of a Demo? Seeing as how there's already an updated patch released.

mulian

I have a strange problem with this game. I'm playing with the latest patch from a few posts up and whenever I load my game it starts at the beginning of the main girls first speech even though I've saved later than that. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I don't want to have to skip through old text every time.

inferno_flamex

I have a strange problem with this game. I'm playing with the latest patch from a few posts up and whenever I load my game it starts at the beginning of the main girls first speech even though I've saved later than that. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I don't want to have to skip through old text every time.

Im just double checking.. Coz maybe it might not be clear enough..

Are you sure that you are using the patch on a COMPLETE INSTALL version of the game along with the patch?.. U know? The full game.. Not the DEMO that was linked here...

mulian

Pretty sure its the full game, I think I got it from the links on the first page, and the folder is 1.77 GB in size.

inferno_flamex

Pretty sure its the full game, I think I got it from the links on the first page, and the folder is 1.77 GB in size.

Wait wait wait... Did u mean every time you load game they restart back to 'chapter begin'...
I think its meant to be that way... *shrugs...

I notice sometimes while playing, that a 'whiteish screen with all 4 girls & japanese texts i cannot understand' appears while playing sometimes...

Im just assuming.. but i think im pretty sure.. That that screen is to notify you that you have cleared a 'chapter' and it began to 'auto-save'... So the next time you were to click 'continue' from the main title page.. It will transport you to the beginning of that next chapter...

mulian

I get what you mean. Seems a bit odd, every other VN I've played loads from where you saved but at least I know its not broken or anything. Thanks for the help,

inferno_flamex

Seems a bit odd, every other VN I've played loads from where you saved

XDDD

You have not been playing enough then... ROFL! Joke man. lol...
Yeah.. its abit weird i admit.. But its not all that uncommon... but meh~
If the writers think that we should rebuild the atmosphere before reaching the climax or something.. Then, let them have their way... We still have the CTRL button.  :P

and... no prob.
I'll be first to welcome you to Kureha btw. Remember that. So yeah.. uhmm.. Welcome.. XDDD

mulian

Thanks for the welcome, actually been lurking here for a bit and finally got around to posting something :).
I do actually have a scary amount of VN's on my hard drive but really it just amounts to a huge backlog to read, most of this is due to this forum being so awesome :)

Yossarian762

Maybe it's just because I have a soft spot for osananajimis but Yukino is like some sort of moe overdose.  :o

joachim

same here, yukino's reaction when the main chara was patting her head is HHHHNNNNNGGGGGG

But still i like puchin the best  ;)