News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][English]Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My Girlfriend is the President~

Started by Kureha, December 06, 2009, 01:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

Original Title: 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT.
Translated Title: My childhood friend is the President
Developer: Alcot
Release Date (JPN): 18/09/2009
Release Date (USA): 26/12/2011

Official / VNDB

Description:
It started out as an ordinary morning, woken up by my childhood friend. Had a good breakfast... complete with morning hard-ons. An ordinary, everyday eroge scene. Or... so it seemed. Things would never be the same from that day, as peaceful everyday life was blown to bits.

An accident on a spaceship heading to earth, causes it to crash on the Prime Minister of Nippon's office. The leaders end up in a state too horrible to see. To avoid chaos, the alien chose a girl who happened to be there, and to make ends meet, brainwashed all of mankind.

Nippon adopts a presidential system overnight, and incredibly, a girl, my childhood friend, is the president. The world will answer to her every whim.

Mega:

- http://adf.ly/3914570/https://mega.co.nz/#!qIklXIxa!bmC433JD5nvH7a0yG_h7wPtEO2JLYy7kd3AURd5Ug58

EXTRAS:
-2010 Calendar
-Manual
-Voice CD

Walkthrough
[spoiler]
Yukino

1. I want to let my friend borrow the disk...
2. Small bottomed girl
3. Unforgivable. I'll dispose of it!
4. The Indian to the right

Putina

2. Small bottomed girl
3. It's the same as usual. Leave it be.
4. Delicious, delicious, it's delicioooous!!

Ran

2. Small bottomed girl
4. Yup. It doesn't taste too bad.
5. Praise Ran-neechan

Eli

2. Small bottomed girl
4. Yup. It doesn't taste too bad.
5. Ask about the panda instead
6. This emotion... is this love!?
[/spoiler]
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

inferno_flamex

OOohhh.. Maahh.. GAAWD!

First of all i just wanna say that even tho this is my first post. I have been lurkin around for abit.. Oh~hohoho.. *shameless laugh

But whatever.

Thanks Kureha for posting this trial up. Or i wont even know it existed. >_<
I cant wait for the full game to be translated.. (Hopefully it does get completely translated..)

yeap.. So thanks for this...
... but now im not sure if i should give the trial a go or not. XDDD

tripfag

So yeah I've been leeching off the site and finally decided to register just so kureha won't stop posting

a torrent would be fine too

saihamaru

already a demo? they work pretty fast :D
can't wait for the complete patch... this game looks very fun (funny if i can say)
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

inferno_flamex

I've played a couple.. no.. wait.. lets say about 10 hours reading this demo (taking my own sweet time of course)...

And i noticed something, sometimes... The demo itself is like a 'linear' story. I believe there are some 'choices' that were to be made. But, the demo conveniently continues on with the story as if the player made a choice, where in fact there was no choice to begin with.

So far, i've only encountered 1 'choice' route; there being 3 options, but for some reason EVERY ONE OF THEM directs to the EXACT same response.

*shrugs...
So like i said.. Linear demo i guess. You only play out the parts where they have translated, nothing more.

But its a nice read for anyone who wants to have quite afew laughs. There are references to English jokes there too. So i find that a rather nice change of pace, rather than the standard japanese 'wordplay'.

~~EDIT:
And... Here's the trailer... Since the one that Kureha posted up is the OP i believe.. If any of you guys are interested in it...
My Girlfriend is the President / 幼なじみは大統領 ~ English Official Trailer [30th Oct 2009]

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Seipher

Wow ... after watching that trailer ... what in the world were the developers on when they thought this all out?  :o :o :o

klako

Is that really the official trailer? As in, made by japanese, for japanese audience? The english is surprisingly good.

inferno_flamex

Is that really the official trailer? As in, made by japanese, for japanese audience? The english is surprisingly good.

I know what you mean...

But i mean.. The first i saw the trailer was... just.. browsing through youtube.
And... I THINK.. that it really is made by the company... and not some fanboy edit..

I mean.. Look at the whole trailer. Notice that there are actually SUBTITLES.. JAPANESE subs... For what i assume is the narrator in the trailer.

Im not sure if its 'by japanese, FOR japanese'.. It might be 'by japanese, for english'.. but.. *shrugs..
Maybe its one of Alcot's plans.. since.. well.. they took TONS of their plots on the fact that its a mimic of the American presidential system... THey could go one step further to even make their trailer.. english-ish? XDDD

dominus

When you think you´ve seen it all they come up with this trully wacky story but yea its japan so its normal by their standarts  ;D

Angelus

Mizuno

really wanted to play Puchi~na's route now
but must resist temptation for now lol

inferno_flamex

Woah woah Woah...

So that mean that one route is already finished? >_>
* inferno_flamex did not complete the standalone release... So he doesnt know how far it actually went.

PS...
Angelus.. Did i ever tell you.. how much i love you? XDDDDDDD
jk jk.

Exilion

jimboman

Here's a rough walkthrough i put together using a japanese site and matching the choices there to the translation for the game:

Yukino
----------
It must be this. Of course I have it!
Perky, voluptuous girl
SAVE1
Unforgivable. I'll dispose of it!
Crawl under
Cum inside
Thrust even deeper

Putina
----------
LOAD1
It's the same as usual. Leave it be.
SAVE2
Delicious, delicious, it's deliciooouus!!
Ejaculate inside pussy
Pursue Irina deeply
Violently thrust inside pussy

Ran
----------
LOAD2
Yup. It doesn't taste bad.
SAVE3
Praise Ran-neechan
Rub with turning movements
Pursue her even deeper

Ell