News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Tsukihime

Started by Paul, September 06, 2009, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyrt

Great visual novel. Hope someone decides to translate the remake when it is eventually released. I think it is type-moon's next upcoming project (after the current). Should be interesting to see it with updated graphics at least.

Zyibis

laplacian

Aint Tsukihime 2 something like the newest Duke Nukem ? =P

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Mana

Aint Tsukihime 2 something like the newest Duke Nukem ? =P

Always bet on Duke!

Regarding the Tsukihime remake, given their Blizzardesque release rate and the fact that Mahoutsukai no Yoru is going to be released next month, you still need to wait some years before calling it the new Duke Nukem.

laplacian

A remake is not a "2"

Make that Tsukihime 1.5

Zyibis

A remake, I wonder if they'll add some new routes to it. Or revamp the story or something.

@laplacian: It's been bothering me for awhile now but what is your display pic from?

Kureha

His Avatar is the same character as mine. Felli Loss from Chrome Shelled Regios.

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

inferno_flamex

His Avatar is the same character as mine. Felli Loss from Chrome Shelled Regios.

And to think that I had no idea the 2 of them were anywhere related.. >_>

Laplacan's & Kureha's ava i mean...

//EDIT:
Oh and I hope the remake has more endings than the last...
.. I dont wanna RAGE over Akiha's route all over again.. XDDDDD

Plus... Voices.. Voices would be good..

STARSBarry

tbh while im looking forward to the remake we already have enough Tsukihime techniqualy what with its fan disc Kagetsu Tohya and the Melty Blood series, im also glad that the melty blood and Kara no Kyōkai merged in Actress again, just waiting on them to hit the fate/stay universe head on

Yossarian762

I thought they've been planning a remake AND a sequel for-fucking-ever. And no we can never have enough Tsukihime  :-*

laplacian

//EDIT:
Oh and I hope the remake has more endings than the last...
.. I dont wanna RAGE over Akiha's route all over again.. XDDDDD

Eh ? What was so bad about Akiha's ending ?

It was really bittersweet, and left you with a nice open ending. Plus she gets her full ending in Kagetsu Tohya.
I think an ending where you see Akiha and Shiki living happily together as pair wouldn't really fit em.

serrisflame

What about the Sachi route? It has to exist eventually, so may as well sneak it into this 1.5

inferno_flamex

What about the Sachi route? It has to exist eventually, so may as well sneak it into this 1.5

Ahh.. Yes... Sachiiinnn~~~

Yeah.. They should have her route in that remake as well.. Maybe as an extra character? *shrugs...
Although.. I must admit that... Tbh.. I did find her quite cute the first time I played Tsukihime.. and well... I gave my 'Dead End' virginity to her...

Ahh.. the good old days.