News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Dengeki Stryker

Started by Geckoey Lurker, June 23, 2012, 12:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Original Title: Dengeki Stryker
Developer: Overdrive
Publisher: Mangagamer
Releases Dates : 2011-06-24 - (Japanese Release) | 2012-06-22 (Official English Release)

VNDB

Description :
  (VNDB's)
Yamato has a great sense of justice and aspires to be a hero. He always tried to protect his childhood friend Haruna when she's being bullied, but he always got beat down instead. One day, Haruna was going to move away and wanted to say goodbye to him. However, he despaired that he was never able to protect her once in the end.

He met an old man called the 'Memory Collector', who could grant any wish in exchange for one's memories. Yamato wished to become a Stryker, the hero from a manga he loved. Several years later, some people with superpowers called the Balbora Empire appeared in the city Haruna was living in. The police and army were powerless in stopping them, but one warrior showed up and beat them with one kick. He was the hero of the manga Dengeki Stryker.

Game Downloads :
Torrent (Thanks to Erogedownloads' Admin [Ivan])

Mediafire w/ AdFly | Mediafire w/o AdFly

Crack : http://www.mediafire.com/?70dlwd8bug67yx3
Drop it into the game's folder and overwrite. Enjoy.

Fiske

Damn man, you are really doing a good job here :)

Yagami

Geckoey Lurker

@Fiske
I've got time to waste.

@Yagami
Pretty much everyone is waiting, minus the ones who actually bought the game.
4chan people are looking into it right now.

eskimo bill

finally a new visual novel worth my time been so long since one came out YAY!!!!!!!!!

Green_Tea

This looks kinda awesome. I always wanted to be super hero

ugh Edelweiss Art...

Geckoey Lurker

Working crack added to OP, though I am a bit late.

@Green_Tea
Well, it is an Overdrive game, though DearDrops's Art seemed better to me.

Yagami

Very thx for the fix,I don't have time for seeing 4chan e.e

DaimonFrey

I think that artwork here is even more colorful than in Edelweiss. Not a good thing.

justinefremlouw

lol it's not just me after all...The art is a tremendous drop from Deardrops (which was a tremendous improvement from past Overdrive VNs)...demotivating T_T

Also, I heard this game has some weird saga routes going on...I guess we'll know when the walkthrough is out

rjrxx

So far i'm not all that impressed.
Like most lighthearted VNs i just can't stand how moronic it is their lack of ability to identify people. Just change clothes and none knows who you are even though you're still showing the same giant tattoo on the chest...

Regarding the walkthrough i found this on google: http://erogegames.com/dengeki-stryker-walkthrough-271/

From the different translations posted there it seems that the game has different scenarios.
The 1st branching is either Rin or Haruna and my guess is that the others give more depth to the other characters (perhaps haruna's friend and the enemy's POV).
At least one choice is just to collect different pages of a diary from another character, so i guess it doesn't have any impact in the story progression.

Fiske

Personally i like the game so far. Completed one route, and on my way to complete the second. The different branches are nothing alike, which means that there arent that much text in the second route that ive allready read.

I do however think that the game lacks some meaningfull choices

Darkbalmunk

It pulled a complete muvluv alternative, even after making choices they dont really effect the ending or the linear storyline all the events are going to happen anyways and copied fate/stay nights ending progress by making you complete one story to do another leading to a true ending. not to mention the games endings are lacking alot and I like the progression but when it hit the true end i face palmed. T_T i was hoping for awkward ending with jack...... she deserved better T_T.... a giant tease to those who loved jack long live the Texas Ninpo!!!

saihamaru

i just watched the trailer for Chou Dengeki Stryker last saturday and decided to play this game today

totally loved the OP theme, masaki endoh ftw
[Signature removed because it was outdated]