News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Magical Teacher: My Teacher's a Mage?

Started by Darkbalmunk, May 05, 2012, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkbalmunk

Title   Magical Teacher Sensei wa Majo?
Developer   Score
Publishers    Score
MangaGamer

VNDB description:
Due to some family issues, our protagonist finds himself going to live with his aunt, Kasugai Haruka. However, on his way to his new home, he has a bizarre run-in with a magical statue, where he's saved by none other than Haruka and her friends, who show up as a magically transformed team. Once things settle down, he learns that they've formed a group of mages to combat the magical incidents cropping up in town. Our protagonist soon learns that he, too, possesses magical powers, and decides to help combat the magical menace as soon as he hears his crush, Haruka's daughter, is helping as well...

Torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=132079

Came from another site, but i think they changed the lse file and used a previous cracked one, and is having font problems.

Sazabi_MKII

Using crack from Harem Party, I think it was.

Apparently it only has 1 ending, pretty disappointing, even for this type of VN

Mana

There are previous lcse cracks with fixed fonts, has anyone tried one of those or is it specific to this title?

Darkbalmunk

I tried other font fixes for other games, doesn't work, still has overlapping problems.

1 ending? kinetic storylines ftl

Mana

It depends on the storyline, but on this case, it explains why no one did a proper crack.

Geckoey Lurker

The game was horrible the whole time, from the beginning to the very end. Didn't like it.

Still, I didn't get any fonts problem with Harem Party's Cracked EXE here.

Mana

I'm just going by what's said, since I have no intention of picking it up, but I've never had any problems with MG's releases.

Geckoey Lurker

Hmm, maybe it was because I played it in Japanese Locale? Did anyone having the problems were playing in their usual Locale? (English/Spanish/etc)

Green_Tea

If it's horrible I don't think I'll bother. But for collections purposes D:

Sazabi_MKII

wasn't the best of VNs, just something to waste time

DaimonFrey

It was nothing special, probably bit better than Cosplay Alien but that isn't much of a challenge. Single ending is also a major drawback although I must say that nukige's MC who don't know what is sex is something new. Oh and I never had any problems with fonts even without using Japanese Locale.

Sazabi_MKII

it wasn't fonts that was the problem, it was word-wrap

Geckoey Lurker

No problem with word-wrapping here too though. Meh, odd.

DaimonFrey

Darkbalmunk

either japanese local or english local im getting word wrapping problems.
could it be a hardware issue something i dont have installed -_-, just got my laptop back from repair and the whole system was reset to factory settings since they replaced the mother board.