News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[light novel][English] Date A Live

Started by raiputz, August 25, 2015, 01:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrollhUnterXp

aaron_stone98

Can anyone send me the password for the pdf file of vol 15
Mail me at runsonpandey@gmail.com

Kuro7798

Please ! Some one please sent me the password to my gmail kuro7798@gmail.com i'm desperate here ! Please some one please !

yogesh12

naozumi

somaanggoro

Just join their facebook group. Do not post it here, as far as i know it is prohibited by the translator to share it outside the fb group, am i wrong?
[url="https://www.google.com/search?q=wuxialand"]Wuxialand[/url]

AfroShiro

i'm Extremely desperate here to point that i' begging if anyone has a heart to send the PDF to bebop1207@hotmail.com

Enroid

i also want to get a copy, and i don't own a facebook too
not gonna bother making one since it will probably wont get accepted in group since it's a new account
if someone can tell me how can i download it and where please message me or you can also send it to my email zelyalcantara@outlook.com

alfnheim

elliot23

Thanks for the upload! I was wondering where you found the light novels? I looked on baka but it said the project had been abandoned. I would love to know who's doing the translations. Thanks again!

randompasserby

there's an fb group that's doing the translations.  8)
so just in case you're not part of that yet, better do join now for updates, volume releases and other whatnot.
the TL group's very particular about the exclusivity of their work, after all.
don't mind me, just passing by~

filed

Pliss can someone PM the password for PDF, i try by mysleft but i cant. and i dont know why

Invidia

I saw that baka tsuki abandoned the project. Is the facebook group doing the same and not translating volume 16? Any info would be appreciated.
If memories are lost, do feelings go away as well?

CaptMarcus

I saw that baka tsuki abandoned the project. Is the facebook group doing the same and not translating volume 16? Any info would be appreciated.

Yes, because of some dickheads who went to upload the novels outside of the facebook group, the translator has decided to drop the project until all the infractions are removed as he has previously mentioned that anyone re-uploads, he will halt the project. His rules are kind of dumb if you ask me. Its not like what he's doing is legal and getting his arse tight about this just smh.

u2l2rq

Yes, because of some dickheads who went to upload the novels outside of the facebook group, the translator has decided to drop the project until all the infractions are removed as he has previously mentioned that anyone re-uploads, he will halt the project. His rules are kind of dumb if you ask me. Its not like what he's doing is legal and getting his arse tight about this just smh.

its not about some dickhead upload it outside the facebook group, its about the dickhead claiming he's the one who translated the uploaded volume.