News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[English] Demonbane

Started by orz, May 05, 2011, 02:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orz

Oh wait.

JAST, you guys are dicks.  :(

Seriously though, any updates on to when it's going to come out?  It was supposed to be yesterday, but hasn't come out yet, but some people claim that it's been shipped - what's going on?

laplacian

My credit card changed since I placed my preorder, and they notified me about it. So I guess it's ready to ship if they are already calling in the cash.

Khilandros

Nice! Been waiting for a long time for this one.

Kureha

This is the one with giant robots and magical books right?
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

and a mix of cthulhu mythos thrown in

Mana

I'm ready for a super robot that's able to blow up entire universes.

laplacian

It's been shipped today for me, so someone should put it online sometime soon.

sazabi

oh? so its real this time?  ::)

Mana

Are you sure that they aren't mailing audio CDs?

sazabi

nah too much effort, blanks will suffice, its jast after all

Khilandros

Blanks? damn, I was hoping that they would at least give us AOL coasters. :D

laplacian

Thanks for preordering the upcoming Cthulhu mythos visual novel Demonbane, and for being so patient while we got the game ready. We wanted to clarify one point: we have started "pre-processing" the orders for the game, but it has not actually begun shipping yet. Since we have so many preorders, we've learned that it's faster to prepare the postage etc. on the envelopes ahead of time to avoid delays getting the game out when it arrives at our San Diego office. We expect the game to ship next week, and we'll make sure to rush it out to you as quickly as we can.

Thanks again for your support, and we'll get this awesome game title out to you very soon!

Mana

JAST is always ahead of everyone else in making excuses. Now, the problem lies with the process of packaging everything.

sazabi

this is just too funny, still not shipped yet

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]