News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Recommendations topic.

Started by Green_Tea, August 18, 2010, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Kinpachi-sensei has been doing that since 1979 and it didn't stop GTO from being awesome.

Green_Tea

Kinpachi-sensei has been doing that since 1979 and it didn't stop GTO from being awesome.

Goddamn I love GTO.

Anyway Sazabi there may be a lot of good teacher/delinquent ones. Gokusen. Angel Densetsu. GTO.
But this one kinda reminds me of Gamble Fish too. Besides, the chick is hot.

Oh and I love the art in Countrouble.

sazabi

gamble fish is another interesting read, eagerly awaiting when they will reveal what is the deal with abidani

Green_Tea

Where are you reading it now Sazabi?

sazabi

Green_Tea

Oh hmm. Not sure if I want to download Gamble Fish.

Argggggggh I want more Kimi Machi.

laplacian

Oh hmm. Not sure if I want to download Gamble Fish.

Tea's getting lazy lately =/ or was he always ....
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gamble_fish/

Green_Tea

Blah, mangafox. I'll fornever use it.

Besides, I was just saying I don't really want to download it. I kinda don't like the art.

Might try Gantz.

Zyibis

I always hear good things about Gantz but is it really that good?

Green_Tea

I always hear good things about Gantz but is it really that good?

This is probably the only place I haven't ranted about it. BEST FUCKING SHIT EVER.

If you like seinen.

Zyibis

Maybe I'll check it out later. Though I'm not sure I would like it. Watched a little of the anime and it didn't really catch my interest.

Green_Tea

Maybe I'll check it out later. Though I'm not sure I would like it. Watched a little of the anime and it didn't really catch my interest.

Because nothing is explained. But it's still fuck awesome. Just wait till Kei becomes Kei-chan. So badass.

NoSense

"Just" picked up the manga again (read the first ~200 chapter some time ago (don't ask me when))
I have to admit, reading 300 Chapters in one go kind of takes its toll...

About explaining: It's not like the manga explains much, I mean even in chapter 300 you don't really know anything. Still has some nice action - if you don't mind 'a bit' of splatter.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Green_Tea

"Just" picked up the manga again (read the first ~200 chapter some time ago (don't ask me when))
I have to admit, reading 300 Chapters in one go kind of takes its toll...

About explaining: It's not like the manga explains much, I mean even in chapter 300 you don't really know anything. Still has some nice action - if you don't mind 'a bit' of splatter.

And Kei-chan is so bad ass. I swear I've never seen a cooler hero than him.

(well I mean sure Ryougi Shiki, but she's a heroine, not hero and we all know they put more effort into making the females)

NoSense

And Kei-chan is so bad ass. I swear I've never seen a cooler hero than him.

Sure he is. Without Kei the manga is somehow boring... dunno why, but I think the Osaka-Arc wasn't as good as the other parts.
Although after chapter 300 it becomes kind of a whole different scale... epic... although it leaves me at thinking "wtf did that guy smoke while drawing?"
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.