News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Zyi's Request Corner

Started by Zyibis, August 18, 2010, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

I upload Volume 2 for Nana, the other volumes will be uploaded sometime this week.

With the way things are going it's almost like we are starting a Scanslation group lol. Well it may be fun to start one but just share the what we do here.

sazabi

wont be long before the leeches come... :D

inferno_flamex

wont be long before the leeches come... :D

Oho...

At least the biggest leecher from this site is gonna go on 'vacation'...
What's worse than a leecher? An ACTIVE leecher, not only does he leech stuffs and never gives back... He also takes up approx 30% of forum space...

LOL

Luck on the project guys.. Sounds interesting!

Green_Tea

Have fun at army camp Inferno!

How exciting. Getting beaten up, shoved around, eating slop.

Zyibis

I'll have to take a little vacation too. My computer is completely fucked, and I need to get it completely redone.  :'( I am trying to save all of what I can but my burner is shit so i am not sure if it is burning my files correctly.

So hopefully I will be back to uploading in a couple days and I am preying that all my manga etc burns safely onto my dvd discs.

Kureha

Invest in a TeraByte external solution. DVDs rot/scratch/fail too easily for me. I only use them when I'm giving away something.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zyibis

I have been planning on buying one but am a little short on cash so DVDs will have to do for now.

Kureha

I sometimes wish a crate of WD 2 TB Black Caviars would just some how get shipped to me by accident. I have like no space left.
[/url]

sazabi

I sometimes wish a crate of WD 2 TB Black Caviars would just some how get shipped to me by accident. I have like no space left.

and with everything that gets released coming out in ever increasing file sizes, doesnt take long to fill up new hard drives :-\

Mana

"I just bought a 1TB HDD, it will take me a long time to fill it!" I was so wrong...

sazabi

i constantly have to check the HDD to decide what to delete just to free up some space, sucks when you dont have much space

Green_Tea

I always seem to have enough space on my HDD. I only have 1 500, and 2 360's too.

Oh and this, I guess. But what do you fill it up with? I even download like 300+ mkv's for my anime's.

sazabi

1080p blu-ray rips really kill your hard drive space

Kureha

yeah it's like I can only fit 4 hundred something eps on a TB drive, That's like less than a year sometimes.
[/url]

sazabi

im still waiting for space to download the 10gb thora rip of evangelion 2.0