News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English] Toaru Majutsu no Index: New Testament

Started by Zyibis, July 13, 2011, 07:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

WARNING!!
This series is the sequel to Toaru Majutsu no Index and there for contains a large spoiler in it's summary about the ending of Toaru Majutsu no Index. Read at own risk.

[spoiler]The Third World War that final member of the Roman Catholic Church's secret organization God's Right Seat Fiamma sparked from Russia has been ended by the efforts of Kamijou Touma. With that, he vanished. This is a world where Kamijou Touma does not exist. With the Magic side regrouping, the Sabbath for their followers has arrived.

In the headquarters of the Science side, Academy City, the strongest Level 5 esper, Accelerator has washed his hands of the "Darkness". Along with Last Order and Misaka Worst, he passes both noisy and gentle, calm days. There is no sign of GROUP.

Skill-Out's Level 0 Hamazura Shiage, with the negotiating materials he acquired in Russia that pertain to the Darkness, has returned and formed the new ITEM with Kinuhata, Takitsubo, and Mugino and began their operations. Peace has come to the hands of the alumni of the city's dark side at last.

However, a new evil "Freshman" appears before them.

[From Baka-Tsuki][/spoiler]

Volume 1: Mega
Volume 2: Mega
Volume 3: Mega
Volume 4: Mega
Volume 5: Mega
Volume 6: Mega

Zyibis

Geckoey Lurker

Anyone is aware of any big difference(s) between the Anime and the First LN ?
Or can I just ignore it and proceed directly to reading the sequel without worries ?

Thanks for the uploads by the way. >;D

Zyibis

I think the anime has some differences from the novel, and I'm not sure but they main have different endings. So it may be best to read the first series then read this one.

Dusk

The 2 seasons of the anime doesn't even complete the first series of LN, so you should definitely read the first series before this. However, I think it is okay to jump onto the LN directly after watching the anime. Which means you can just start reading from vol 14 of the first series, if you want. There are differences (too many to list) between the anime and the novels, but the main plot is the same.

Or you can just wait for the 3rd season of the anime to complete the story and then read this.

Geckoey Lurker

Alright, that's good to know. Thanks Dusk.

I think I'll read the whole first series and then go on and read the second one. Anyway, considering I am quite the slow reader, the third season of the anime might get out before I even finish reading it, unless I take a huge liking to it then I'll probably finish it rather quickly. Thanks again.

Zyibis

Mana

New links for the first three volumes and volumes 4, 5 and 6 were also uploaded.

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Go-Sick

Go-Sick

nobodyknowsthyself

You are reliable. Thanks. Super smiley face with thumbs up

Go-Sick

Go-Sick