News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Yosuga no Sora

Started by Mana, July 04, 2010, 05:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

so kazuha's mom makes an appearance in episode 5 and turns out she's a bitch

kinunatzs

can someone upload the startup icon pls

Jaooooo~

ze!

kinunatzs

Jaooooo~

ze!

Shmookle

Probably should have already gotten that idea from the comments during the Kazuha arc.  :P

sengoku7

Probably should have already gotten that idea from the comments during the Kazuha arc.  :P
Yea kind of knew she was going to be a bitch before she even appeared

sazabi

Mana

My previous post could have been better worded, but the PC was dieing on me, so I didn't have the time to properly write it. Fortunately, there was no need to spoon feed anyone on it's meaning.

when someone starts it but that is unlike since tlwiki can't do it if someone had the skills and time they could do it but maybe we will get lucky and it got c&d'ed because jast or mangagamer or a new company will be releasing a uncensored english version

Welcome to April, when the translation project was C&D'd. Also, censorship ruins VNs, right? And talking about censorship, a JAST release would mean no Sora's route or Sora's route with blue dragons and dolphins.

michelous

princess waltz had brother/sister incest  in it and so did kana and quite a few of their other titles had cousin incest

Mana

michelous

then what do you mean
jast has done loli as well
family project and x-change 3 were flukes
lip was obvious loli and family project i have no idea

Mana

The most obvious loli from their titles is on Sagara Family, but that was then. Demonbane has several lolis, but if everyone of them is like Al Azif (several hundred years old), then they can argue that's how they look like. Other than that, they are avoiding it like hell, even if that gets them some bad rep.

kinunatzs

hey does anyone had a problem installing the game?

sengoku7

hey does anyone had a problem installing the game?
Nope. Why? Do you have a problem installing it?