News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Todoroke Seiki no Daihatsumei Ai to Okori to Kanashimi no Himitsu Kessh

Started by lsssk11331, February 28, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
With the cherry blossoms of spring in full bloom, how is everybody spending these vivid and colorful days?

On this occasion, I wish to declare to everybody the formation of the "Second Science Club".

During today's morning assembly, I had heard that Hanabatake Academy's esteemed science club would be established once more, and certainly, without fail, I felt I would be chosen as advisor without anyone raising an objection.

But in reality?

Despite being a genius inventor, I was slight for the position by a quack who joked about things like dripping unknown liquids on potatoes.
「Look, it's turning purple now~」
And this was declared without any error?... No, it was certainly an error!!

Haa... haa... It appears that I was a bit too forceful with that writing brush. Please excuse my sudden loss of composure.

Well, given the circumstances, I would like to establish the Secret Society of Evil, the "Second Science Club".

Alongside my super, ultra-hyper, idiotic subordinate, or rather my subordinate, Haruhara Fuuka, and my super ultra-awesome inventions, I request your support in seeking revenge against this academy.

With that said, I wish everyone a wonderful school life...

[From MangaGamer]

Game Information:
Title: Todoroke Seiki no Daihatsumei Ai to Okori to Kanashimi no Himitsu Kessha Dai Ni Kagakubu
Original title: 轟け性紀の大発明 愛と怒りと悲しみの秘密結社第二科学部
Aliases: Boom, the big invention of the sexual century
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer: Softhouse-Seal & Anime-seal
Publishers: (Japanese) AiCherry & Softhouse-Seal
(English) MangaGamer

Relations: Sequel: Zettai Zecchou ☆ Seiki no Daihatsumei...

Available at: English Download Edition for Windows at MangaGamer for US$ 24.95 »

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Todoroke Seiki no Daihatsumei Ai to Okori to Kanashimi no Himitsu Kessha Dai Ni Kagakubu <轟け性紀の大発明 愛と怒りと悲しみの秘密結社第二科学部> (444.80 MB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね