News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Goblin Slayer

Started by deadline14, April 19, 2017, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirlulu007

"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

deadline14

is there romance in this LN???

hmmmm... i already read it until volume 3 and i will be getting the raw volume 4 too and still i can't say yet since the mc is always think about goblin while there is girls around him that has an interest on him...

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

deadline14

【PDF】
Volume 1: MEGA
Volume 2: MEGA
Volume 3: MEGA

【ePub】

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Ryuu Lion

【Title:】
Goblin Slayer

【Author:】
Kumo Kagyu

【Illustrated by:】
Noboru Kannatsuki

【Genres:】
Action, Dark Fantasy, Seinen

【Description:】
"I only have goblins in my mind."

This is a story about a man who could only kill goblins but wished to become an adventurer.

"I can't save the world. I can only kill goblins."

It was said that, from a guild near the borders, there was a man who only hunted goblins and raised himself to Silver rank (Rank 3). He was that kind of rare existence......

During a female priest's first party as an adventurer, when she was caught in danger, that man, the "Goblin Slayer", lent his hand out to help.

He would do anything and everything to exterminate goblins.

The priest was saved by him, the guild receptionist was grateful towards him, and his childhood friend, a cattle herdswoman, was waiting for his return.

It was then, that a young female elf who heard of his feats appeared and made a request...

The extremely popular web novel has finally been published as a book! Kagyu Kumo and Kannatsuki Noboru presents this dark fantasy story.  Let's begin!

【Download Links:】

【PDF】

【ePub】
Thanks!

shuiko

jorgie.melo

thanks. may i ask when is volume 4 be release?

sorry about my english.

masato05

sorry about my english.
every 4 months or you can check in http://yenpress.com/yen-on/

deadline14

sorry about my english.

December 12 , 2017 ...
i will post it ASAP when its out...

Khalagar

【Title:】
Goblin Slayer

【Author:】
Kumo Kagyu

【Illustrated by:】
Noboru Kannatsuki

【Genres:】
Action, Dark Fantasy, Seinen

【Description:】
"I only have goblins in my mind."

This is a story about a man who could only kill goblins but wished to become an adventurer.

"I can't save the world. I can only kill goblins."

It was said that, from a guild near the borders, there was a man who only hunted goblins and raised himself to Silver rank (Rank 3). He was that kind of rare existence......

During a female priest's first party as an adventurer, when she was caught in danger, that man, the "Goblin Slayer", lent his hand out to help.

He would do anything and everything to exterminate goblins.

The priest was saved by him, the guild receptionist was grateful towards him, and his childhood friend, a cattle herdswoman, was waiting for his return.

It was then, that a young female elf who heard of his feats appeared and made a request...

The extremely popular web novel has finally been published as a book! Kagyu Kumo and Kannatsuki Noboru presents this dark fantasy story.  Let's begin!

【Download Links:】

【PDF】

【ePub】
Thanks!

Do these links work for anyone??? For me they take me to some website about vegetables.

deadline14

Do these links work for anyone??? For me they take me to some website about vegetables.

yes it's working just fine

you just have to press skip after 5 sec

deadline14

updated Volume 1~3 pdf links to high quality image

IchsanWin32

updated Volume 1~3 pdf links to high quality image
Could you please upload the one without reatriction... ≧﹏≦
I want edit it to make the text can flow on acrobat reader android cus the original one cat flow and i have to read them in full page view with soo small screen.

Mark

^If you read on mobile phone, you should download the epubs and use "Lithium." It's an epub reader with no ads, it's light and very simple.

Eilrora

【PDF】

【ePub】

Thanks... ;) ;)

erkmyo

Thank you for sharing this has caught my eye :)