News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][EPUB][ENG] Leveling Endlessly with the Strongest System! [ONG]

Started by Ahamed Faisal, November 19, 2022, 08:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

Leveling Endlessly with the Strongest System! [ONG]

[TITLE]

Leveling Endlessly with the Strongest System!

Author

Crimson_ink

Type

Web Novel

Genre

Action, Adventure, Fantasy, System

Status in COO

500 Chapters (Ongoing)

Description:

Roy died in an unfortunate accident.

He thought that was the end.

But unfortunately for him, God didn't have a place for him in heaven, and the devil didn't want him in hell either.

So he ended up in the body of a famous count's third child, who his entire family neglected.

The world was exactly the same as the one in the novel he had read the day before he died.

The person whose body he had come to possess had the same name as him but wasn't mentioned in the novel because he had died two years before the forces of chaos invaded the county.

That meant, while Roy was alive in this new body, two years later, he would die, ripped apart & eaten by a monster.

He needed strength to survive the future events, but unlike the protagonist of Stallion novels, he didn't have a golden finger!

[You've gained 1 EXP]

It was only after unintentionally stepping on a bee Roy realized that he possessed a golden finger!

And this golden finger might be his key to becoming the strongest!

Download:

P.S- If you have request for any novel let me know. And give me a like.

Adol25

Thanks for the novel but... is this a chinese traduction or an american novel based on chinese novels? It honestly reads like one

Ahamed Faisal

charukaanto11513

aaronstyle358

Hi Ahamed,
The Mega URL for "Volume 4: CH(301-400) EPUB" is broken. Could you please check?
Thx

Tjhazmat

It looks like they haven't been online since the 24th of june.

I compiled a different book while waiting for the broken link to be fixed, but... here we are...

Anyways, when i get a moment, I'll compile the missing chapters and upload them as a backup in the meantime, until they come back and fix their version.

Tjhazmat

OK, Found some time!

This is chapter 301 - 400. The formatting and how it groups in any pdf or epub reader will most certainly be different than OPs version, atleast thats how it was on my end.

|| EPUB ||

301 - 400 --- https://rb.gy/fhkmd

|| PDF ||

301 - 400 --- https://rb.gy/g3rrt

Ahamed Faisal

Sorry couldn't be online for a while, fixed the link. Again sorry for the inconvenience