News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN][EPUB][ENG] Why Should I Stop Being a Villain [ONG]

Started by Ahamed Faisal, June 22, 2023, 05:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

Why Should I Stop Being a Villain [ONG] 

[TITLE]
Why Should I Stop Being a Villain

Associated Names

Author(s)
Raos_IOI

Type

Web Novel

Genre

Adventure, Fantasy

Status in COO
217 Chapters (Ongoing) 

Translated Chapters 1-217

Description:

In the midst of a ruined forest, due to the result of the clash between peak powerhouses, a body of a man lay. He was known as the 'Evilest Villain', the worst man ever born in humanity.His body was full of wounds with a spear piercing his heart. However, even in his final moments, he was calm and collected, with his usual cold face.

The only thing on his mind was, "Forgive me, I couldn't keep my promise to you."

He closed his eyes, ready to begin his eternal slumber in the darkness.

Suddenly, a blue light appeared, with ancient text that read, 'Do you want to turn back time, my child?'

He laughed and said yes.

| Fate Devourer System |

[Initializing......................24%]

[Authority: Deus Time Control (Rank ?!?) used]

[The Goddess of Time wishes you the best].

Download: 

Volume 1: CH(1-100) EPUB

Volume 2: CH(101-201) EPUB

Volume 3: CH(201-300) EPUB

Volume 4: CH(301-351) EPUB

P.S- If you have demand for any novel let me know. And give me like.
MY NOVEL INDEX
Link- http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=9982.0

wndevourer

Ahamed Faisal

Darkdemon5

One of the best ongoing villain novel. Now I can read in pdf so thank you 🤟 and love from BD.

verde

Ahamed Faisal

Thank you so much for the support. And Sorry I don't upload the PDF only EPUB you can convert them easily using websites.

Ahamed Faisal

animeearth

prefer epub over pdfs
the links send me to paid ad sites... is the download link real?
sorry if my msg is wrong
just noob at this type of links

Ted Crilly

the links send me to paid ad sites... is the download link real?@ animeearth - The links are real, but there's a problem at the moment in that there's a Linkvertise link that gets triggered whenever you click on an external link. It wasn't so much of a problem when Linkvertise allowed 3 free uses per day, but now they don't allow any free uses, making it a premium only service, and hence utterly useless. So to avoid that external link trigger you either need to highlight the link, copy it, and then paste it into your browser's address bar. Or depending on your browser, highlight the link, right-click, and select "go to (link address)".

There's also two additional problems with the links in this particular OP. First one is that the actual links are hidden, so none of the above workarounds work. In which case you need to use the workarounds mentioned in the following thread about the Linkvertise problem. The most recent and relevant stuff is towards the end of the thread. You will also need to use these workarounds in cases where you encounter a Linkvertise link somewhere other than the one that's first triggered.
http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=9788.0

And the second problem here is that... the download links are offline. Or at least volume 1 is, which I just checked and got a 404 error. So you will have to wait until either the OP re-uploads them, and hopefully without hidden links, or someone else uploads this novel.