News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English]Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! A-1 / A-2 / A-3 / A-4

Started by Geckoey Lurker, April 14, 2013, 11:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFreak

I want to know, is "Azumi's Route" already fully translated?
Because when I choose her route, in the start of her route is already translated, different from "Benkei's Route" that has not been translated at all

Thanks  :)

No, it's only something like 5% translated. It was included in the Sayaka patch, but it's not being worked on "properly" yet from what I know, as Benkei is the one listed as in progress.

Geckoey Lurker

I think the start of her route was just translated out of boredom, as a pause from Benkei's and Sayaka's routes.
Don't take my word for it, though, I don't even hang around Wairu's IRC.

Actually, I don't remember any of it being translated when I read it with Sayaka's patch... is my memory that terrible?-- Ninja Edit: Oh wow, it is.

Semut1

alquimio_125

Still missing to announce a new heroine for the A-4.
You think that there is any possibility that announce a route for Ageha Kuki?
It is a female character so good and so sexy design, surprises me that has no route or some hentai scene.

Geckoey Lurker

I doubt it, but I suppose the possibility is there.

Edit:
Reading through one of the news, it seems there's only gonna be 2 stories for A-4, actually.
Now I might have misunderstood it, though. So if anyone want to check:
http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-s/kawakami-s57.html

alquimio_125

Hopefully this as heroine in the A-4.
Because I do not see who else could use, because they have run out of options. Interesting options. So it seems to me that just put them is Ageha or story ''After'' a previous heroin.
Either that or just will be two heroines. Homura, Rin.
PD. Informing me the net I learned that between images discarded for the game had one of Monshiro with Ageha taking a swim meet Yamato.....
I thought they would use this on the route to Monshiro, but as they didn't, to the best keep it to the A-4.

Geckoey Lurker

Rechecking my extracted CGs from S to A-2, I can't find the one you're talking about at all, although I might've just passed over it accidentaly. Mind sharing?

alquimio_125

This is a picture posted by an anonymous user:
http://i.minus.com/ibqJhYO9oS0B1i.jpg
The image I mentioned is in the center left.
Now, coldly analyzing it I realize that if you end up not included these images of Ageha before, is unlikely to do so now. Probably came to the conclusion that she could not have a route that was untouchable.....
What a shame.....

Geckoey Lurker

Most of these seems more like concept arts/unfinished CGs for possible scenes that just never made it into the final products. I mean, it's still possible some will get recycled or they were planned for another route that haven't been released yet, but I don't have much hope seeing as the image seems to date from a bit later than last year.

Funny how many of Chris's there is, though. Makes me wonder if they initially planned her after story to have even more h-scenes than it got in the end, seeing as most of hers are H-CGs.

Well, either way, can't wait for A-3. Although, if takes the same time as it took for A-2 to be released after A-1 that might be around December or January.

martinez

a bit derailed, Yoshitsune appeared in my dream last night  :o Can't wait to finish downloading Majikoi A  ;D
and ahh, they put the best girl in the last disc. Just as planned hahahah

martinez

So I just realize that Yuuko Goto only voicing Yukie in A-1. But seiyuu in A-2 still okay  ::)

Tsukishima Starrk

Would you uploading Majikoi A-2 on Mediafire too? (I really hope you can :))

Geckoey Lurker

Sure thing. Excepting MF slowdowns, you can expect that in the following hours.

Edit:
Since I'm here, if anyone wants me to upload A-3 as well, just say the word. I'd have to re-download the ISO however. (Forgot to burn that one) Nvm, no Iso
Well, for now, here's a torrent to it.

Edit 2:
Majikoi! A-2 has been uploaded to MF. Here's the folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/of2nvwremjswm
OP has been updated.

Tsukishima Starrk

Sure thing. Excepting MF slowdowns, you can expect that in the following hours.

Edit:
Since I'm here, if anyone wants me to upload A-3 as well, just say the word. I'd have to re-download the ISO however. (Forgot to burn that one)
Well, for now, here's a torrent to it.

Edit 2:
Majikoi! A-2 has been uploaded to MF. Here's the folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/of2nvwremjswm
OP has been updated.

Thanks! Really, really, really appreciate your effort! Thanks, again!

Tsukishima Starrk

Is Majikoi A-3 has been released? (It's okay if it's not. I'll excitedly waiting for it :))
I really hope that you can upload it as soon as possible :). (please take your time :))
Oh, thanks again for uploading Majikoi A-2 on Mediafire. I really appreciate it :).

(P.S: This website is great!)