News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind!

Started by deadline14, April 30, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshye

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

miw_sholihan

Just ordinary guy from Wkwkland

sevour

Thank you very much !!!!
i though no one have it

For someone who didn't know, "Premium" version have a bonus Short story that not come with the regular one
Sometimes it's a story from character in another world or the original world (like Suimei harem in the original world), so it's like warm up before the "shuraba" in vol 9 later

now at least i have something to worth wait each month by re-read each release with the new SS while waiting who knows when "vol 9" will up ( well at least we can expect one year or more from now before we can read it)

shadowpulse

garnet1

I know one is licensed and the other one is not, but for those that have read both are there any major differences between this LN and the other WN? I read up to Vol 6 on the WN and the first chapter for this LN seems to be the same... would you recommend to read them again and just wait for the next licensed releases? I read the WN like a month ago or so.

sevour

I know one is licensed and the other one is not, but for those that have read both are there any major differences between this LN and the other WN? I read up to Vol 6 on the WN and the first chapter for this LN seems to be the same... would you recommend to read them again and just wait for the next licensed releases? I read the WN like a month ago or so.
the WN?? maybe it's the unofficial LN in the WN thread you mean?? because WN translation ended atearlyvol 5 and most of the chapter already gone
i think it's worth to re-read again because unofficial vol 2 and 3 are a bit mess in my opinion, the official version translated and proffreaded properly so it has better quality

garnet1

the WN?? maybe it's the unofficial LN in the WN thread you mean?? because WN translation ended atearlyvol 5 and most of the chapter already gone
i think it's worth to re-read again because unofficial vol 2 and 3 are a bit mess in my opinion, the official version translated and proffreaded properly so it has better quality
Yes, i guess it was the unofficial translation. Thanks Ill give it a go then.

Jagd Mirage

skyest

shadow69

Download LNs [url="https://thatnovelcorner.com/"]https://thatnovelcorner.com/[/url]

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Crawly

Leonnoire26