News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Soukou Akki Muramasa <装甲悪鬼村正> [v1.30]

Started by lsssk11331, March 19, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
In the first half of 20th century, Rokuhara Shogunate rules Japan with an iron fist of robotic suits of armor called Tsurugi, while the West wants to turn Japan into another military base. A policeman called Kageaki Minato arrives into a city of Kamakura to solve various different cases involving Tsurugi users (or Mushas), and when all other means are proven useless, defeats them with a skillful use of his own Tsurugi, the bloody red Muramasa. But he doesn't do that out of justice. He only wants to atone for his past sins and to defeat the most powerful Musha, one known as the Silver Star.

"The devil I shall meet, the devil I shall cut. The saint I shall meet, the saint I shall cut."

This is the phrase that Kageaki says when fusing with Muramasa, and this is the phrase that tells both his past and his future...

Game Information:
Title: Soukou Akki Muramasa
Original title: 装甲悪鬼村正
Aliases: FullMetal Daemon Muramasa, Full Metal Daemon Muramasa, FMD Muramasa, Armored Demon Muramasa
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Links: Wikipedia
Developer: Nitroplus
Publishers: (Japanese) Nitroplus
(Chinese) Otome Dream

Relations: Shares characters: "Hello, world."
Dra†KoI
Gekkou no Carnevale
Hanachirasu
Jingai Makyou
Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer
Phantom of Inferno
Saya no Uta
SoniComi
Sumaga
Sumaga Special
Tenshi no Nichou Kenjuu -Angelos Armas-
Vampirdzhija Vjedogonia
Zanmataisei Demonbane
Zoku Satsuriku no Django -Jigoku no S...
Fandisc: Soukou Akki Muramasa: Janen Hen
Side story: Soukou Akki Muramasa: Shokuzai Hen

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Soukou Akki Muramasa <装甲悪鬼村正> [v1.30] (3.19 GB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね