News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] Rewrite

Started by Geckoey Lurker, June 09, 2012, 06:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

To be honest, I don't have the files nor their respective checksums anymore and my bandwidth is nearing its limit for this month so I can't just re-download my own uploads. v.v;
Although, I don't see why you need the MD5 if you already know the file is corrupted?

malvinzzz

well i don't know the file that corrupt so i can't redownload it , it took long time to download all file  :'(

malvinzzz

when i extraxt cd1 , it got broke and stop in 2.7gb well if u can figure out what part is corrupt , maybe u don't have to redownload it :D

Geckoey Lurker

At the very least I can assure you that the downloads shouldn't be corrupted as I asked two friends to download the whole thing and it worked fine for them.
I can't really figure out which part that you downloaded got corrupted though, for one I don't have access to your HDD and for two I don't have the files to compare with.
Try looking for a part which size is below 200 MBs and that might just be your culprit, the very last part should be merely 6 MBs though.

The only other advice that I have is to make sure you're using 7-Zip and not Winzip/Winrar/etc. Sorry about the trouble and hopefully you can figure it out.

malvinzzz

i have already figure it out .

i have already found the corrupt file >_<

thanks for your helpe

LuxNova

Man, maintaining the mediafiles must be hard. Part 24 is not working, can you fix it, thanks :)

Geckoey Lurker

@malvinzzz
Nice to know you figured out, have a nice read.

@LuxNova
Err, what is not working about it exactly?
Here the download seems to starts just fine and all, although I have only started it and not finished so I guess something must be wrong with the file or mid-download?

Sadly, I can't re-upload anything until next month.

The files aren't hard to maintain, it just seems that everyone keeps getting diff. results than I myself do from the site itself, apparently. I've been reporten broken links and such numerous times despite it working when I do check it. (Excuse the strange wording and all.. just came back from partying and I'm dead tired.)

rozenhawk

Hey, I keep getting the message

"Can not open file '-------' as archive"

I removed all the 001, 002, 003, etc. tags at the end to 7z and changed all the files to rewrite1, rewrite2, rewrite3, etc, since file of the same name can't exist.

I'm using the newest version, 7z v.9.30 but I keep getting the same message over and over.
is there a different link to the newest 7z extractor? if so please give me the link~

any help?

Thanks!

p.s. if possible, could you reupload the files by .rar or .zip files...?

Geckoey Lurker

They are named in order like .7z.001 to .7z.029 for a reason, take care not to remove those parts of the extension or you'll most-likely just end up screwing up 7-Zip's way of figuring which part comes first, etc.
I'm not really sure what the problem is, though, look like 7-Zip cannot recognize the files for some uncertain reason(?) Truth be told, I don't know.

I'm actually still using 7z v.9.20, so I'm quite sure you already have that covered since your version is even more recent. I got it from the official site, too, so I doubt that's it, but you could try to revert back to v.9.20.

I could re-upload to MF a .rar or .zip version, but you might want to know that those specific archives are now banned when split in multiple parts for free users, so even if I did do it, it wouldn't help at all since neither of us could download it. As always, I suggest trying out the torrent(s), ence my uploads being done with little-to-no knowledge and somewhat in a hurry every time.

rozenhawk

okay, I get it now! thanks!

btw, is it normal when saving from MF, it says "save as type 007 (.007)"?

it doesn't save as 7z file and there are no other options. :P

rozenhawk

rozenhawk

is it possible if you could write down the installation process step by step? I extracted all and got two iso/msd files (disk one and two) and when I run the autorun in disk one, it starts to install smoothly but in the middle it stops and says DISK2"some japanese" and won't continue and fail. any help here?

Geckoey Lurker

Whatever you're downloading through probably think 007, etc, is the actual extension instead of the entire .7z.0** part. No clue as to why, though.

Just start to install through DISK1 and once it asks for DISK2 mount it in the place of DISK1 and click OK, the installation should then proceed as normal.
Unless you are opening the iso as if it was an archive, then you should go get Daemon Tools Lite and actually mount them with it.

There is an Edit (Modify) button for a reason, btw. ;P

Force88

Rewrite is now fully translated... you can go to amaterasu website to get the patch :)

Geckoey Lurker

OP Updated, thanks for the reminder.