News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

console forum

Started by sazabi, December 08, 2010, 09:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

suggestion / request

since we got the new console forum now, how about an emulation sticky to get those things working

Mana

Are you volunteering to write it?

Kureha

Well if you're going to write it I'm sure Mana would be more than happy to help you sticky it. If I'm around when that happens I'll be more than glad to give you a custom title for it. I personally don't emulate the DS so I can't help.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

unfortunately the only thing i ever got working through emulation were SNES, GBA, and MAME32. havent tried, NDS and PS2, so can't be much help since those seem to be the only types released here

Green_Tea

It's not hard to get an NDS emu working, although I used mine before I got my DSL, which probably means I'm outta date. Basically you just have to learn the settings and stuff for each game really. It's a bother so I just use my DSL. Besides it lags.

I seem to remember something about no$. I'm sure if you google their site, they'll set you up as long as you read the instructions.

NoSense

hmm...
Most of the time I just dl the emulator and it works like is ... am  I that strange?

No$ is my personal favorite for DS... well I'm used to playing GB/A-games on 400% speed (if time was not a deciding factor) with an other emulator, so I'm happy, I can speed up DS-Games to stable double speed with no$.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.