News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN][Otome][Yuri] Aoishiro

Started by klako, November 07, 2009, 01:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinserph

Anybody got the flowchart that was available on the site of the translators? The site is down and I could use that flowchart since it was tranlated if my memory doesn't fail me.

shinserph

aoishiro_pc_eng_patch.zip\aoishiro_pc_eng\faq\index.htm
I'm not talking about that, there was a separate flowchart in pdf format. That's what I'm looking for.

Geckoey Lurker

I used the internet archive personally.

Don't know if this what you meant, but that's the closest thing to a "flowchart" I had found when I played it and if there's a real flowchart then.. hope someone can upload it.
Surprised no one reuploaded it if that's the case though, was really everyone using a direct download from the translator's site? Surely there's back-ups somewhere...

I found a flowchart file on the page, but it's a VSD so you can use that too, I guess. The VSD is still up for download on the site.. but not the PDF, strange...

shinserph

Well, I suppose I'll have to live with it. Damn, I had it a few days ago and then shit happened to my hard drive and it was one of the things I couldn't save.