News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN][Otome][Yuri] Aoishiro

Started by klako, November 07, 2009, 01:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warhammer

ARRRGH! I've run this game on Windows 7 on Japanese applocale but I crashes all the time after the 1st sentence...
Does anyone know what to do?

laplacian

Did you rename all japanese file names to romanized letters ? That's the only thing I can think about.

STARSBarry

man sounds awsome, but the average swarm speed of the torrent is like 20kb/s and its like 7 gig sigh.... im half way through might get it finished by next week looking forward to it

STARSBarry

wow, just wow finally finished this today, this is the first yuri VN iv ever played for starters, wasent exspecting that but man the way the plot is so radically diffrent depending on what choices you make was really cool, most VN's have no where near that.... also loved the music, only thing that really spoilt it where how shallow the endings them selves where the "true" ones i mean, you didnt really get that much info on them and for the most part the realtionships you spend an entire game building seem to have been frozen in time for a year + without any evolution.

ah well just my quarms its the second VN after seeing the true end that i want a sequel to (the other being Fate/stay night which luckly i got)

tflops

Well, seems everyone has the same problem as me, it seems working after installing and patching the game, you should re-name the directory to an another name like Aoishiro -> Aoi shiro, it works for me afterwards, I tried putting it on my My Documents directory and works perfectly fine.

kinunatzs

this game doesn't have any problems on windows xp right if so can someone upload a mediafire links thx in advance

kinunatzs

thx

ManaYagami  its 4.6g only and in the hongfire its 7.7g, the mediafire link is it compressed?

Mana

kinunatzs

can someone post savefile after the op cuz mine freezes in the middle of the op

Aliceprincess19

Hello how can i translate menu from japansk to english? from Aliceprincess19

wardyanman

link mediafire 7z.024 isn't there please reupload it...

Mana

I'm uploading it right now, give it 15 minutes.

wardyanman

wardyanman

my game hang while in the intro.....plis help