News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN][Otome][Yuri] Aoishiro

Started by klako, November 07, 2009, 01:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klako

I think you are right. When they leave the bus, it is the first time we see character sprites. Before that we only see panning and zooming over static background. So the character sprite or maybe the lip-synch that happen when they show character sprite is what cause your crashing.

Knowing that, the next thing you should try is upgrading your directX and graphic card driver. For directX, don't use the link in my first post, that one may not be for windows 7, and definitely is not the latest version.

Mana

This was the DirectX that I was using with Windows 7: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b66e14b8-8505-4b17-bf80-edb2df5abad4&displaylang=en#dx

It may seem excessive in terms of filesize, but some games actually require the SDK instead of the usual DirectX releases.

Orange

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit and I don't think I ever downloaded the SDK.  (I did have to download the directx 9 crap, but just not the SDK.)

saihamaru

i didnt know they have finished this game's translation...
too much playing MMO didn't i.... -_-
thx for the share, and this game is really awesome btw (even though i didn't understand most of it when i play the original japanese) :9   
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

laplacian

I'm actually having a pretty nasty error after playing for around ~3 mins.

Game just crashes with an error report. I am kinda playing through it with loads of quicksaving, but it's pretty annoying.

Would be great it anyone who experienced the same error and fixed it or can translate the error message could help me out here.

Edit: Seems I fixed the error by renaming the japanese game directory with western symbols.

kagami

Yeah, the naming error makes it problematic if your file directory had an overjumble of characters or those of foreign language. The translation of the error message basically means: Because of program experiencing a fatal error the program will now close.

I downloaded the SDK, and it seems I have no error with Aoishiro afterward. Thanks for the link btw ^^ Still, I'm going to stick with it playing on the XP since that seem to be most error free. Anyway, aoishiro is awesome, and though at first I thought it was filled with yuri, it seems that despite how it first appear, the endings all seem to mark them stopping at the 'friendship' level. Then again, I've only seen Migiwa and Yasumi ending, currently working with Nami ending (you apparently need to unlock a series of endings for other characters before Nami's, so I assume her's is the 'true end'.) SO that means I gotta play through Kaya's and maybe some other characters... Kohaku? Kinda wish they allow an ending with Ayashiro though... <3 hime hair ftw.

klako

I have edited the first post to add the link to DirectX SDK for windows 7. And about using short game directory.

Nami is not the true end. The true end is what they call the Grand route.
The game patch include the complete guide to all the endings.

This page explain the order you need to unlock the seals:
aoishiro_pc_eng_patch\faq\one.htm

Seipher

Whats everyones opinion of this game so far? from what little ive gleened it seems kinda nice, but id like yalls opinion before i download it

laplacian

I've played through all routes now, and I really enjoyed it. Been a while since I played a visual novel which kept me playing for so long just because of a great story.

ZeroBoY

can somebody please upload this game using megaupload or mediafire please...
with my internet connection speed, i can't download using torrent..

ZeroBoY

Harutan

I'm having some troubles here. There are no problems with the game and it runs smoothly, but when I meet those red-eyed monkeys it takes a pause then goes onto a screen to ask me whether to save or not, right?

There lies the problem. When I click the first option, it automatically goes to another whether I want or not, so I probably chose that I want to save (the voice also says save owatta wa yo). Then I click another text, which probably means okay, and instead of continueing it goes back to the main screen. When I look into my save files where it should have been saved, I see nothing except for one old save that I did myself. I tried every option, but I can't get past the first meeting with the monkeys! I have this problem with the japanese and also the english patched version! I must be doing something wrong, but I can't see what it is. Can someone help me?

Diskence

Be awesome if someone can reseed this, downloading at 30kb sucks ass.

Those of you who still have problems with running the game one most important thing is there can be nothing other than english in where you put it.
i.e. I put mine C/programfile/[113092][Success]Aoishiro and this caused me to get errors and shit but once i made it into:
C\programfile\Aoishiro it worked fine.

Shinto

Thanks for the Upload, took 2days to get the DL done.
The Game looks really great, can't wait to get into the story.(Just arrived at the training camp temple thingy~)
~Currently Playing~
Computer: Beat Hazard
Visual Novel: Hitozuma Hime Club
Handheld/Console: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies