News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Koihime Musou

Started by Kureha, September 11, 2010, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

The art looks a bit mmmmmmm~

Although is that a girl with an eyepatch I spot? Hurmmm

Maybe you get to skullfuck her

Good luck trying to skullfuck Xiahou Dun!

yeah, poor thing had an arrow go through it, depending on the route.

Did she also persue the guy who pierced her eye until she finally killed him?

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

That's a shame! I'll have to wait for February to see how far they corrupted the characters.

Green_Tea

Mmmm, revenge.

Sure is nice having an eyepatch.

Kureha

Well it depends on the route, I remember seeing the the same cg and cgs after it come with eyepatched and non eyepatched variations. As for character corruption, I think MG has done a pretty good job on not censoring stuff, except in higurashi when they couldn't get licenses on some music tracks. Story content itself has usually stayed true to it's original. I mean we haven't seen the butchering Jast does with stuff.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

There's just one route in Koihime, so she will get an eyepatch during the game, always ( Unless you hack the game cgs and modify it T_T ).

And uhm, despite the "war theme", this is still a pure love love game ... so yeh no evil corruption >_> The most hardcore stuff will be a bit lesbo femdom and a trap ... I guess.

Yossarian762

There's just one route in Koihime, so she will get an eyepatch during the game, always ( Unless you hack the game cgs and modify it T_T ).

And uhm, despite the "war theme", this is still a pure love love game ... so yeh no evil corruption >_> The most hardcore stuff will be a bit lesbo femdom and a trap ... I guess.

I didn't really think you could fuck the eye socket. The art looks too saccharine for that anyway.

Green_Tea

Sucks. Well I know some people who'll enjoy it I guess, but still...

Mana

Well it depends on the route, I remember seeing the the same cg and cgs after it come with eyepatched and non eyepatched variations. As for character corruption, I think MG has done a pretty good job on not censoring stuff, except in higurashi when they couldn't get licenses on some music tracks. Story content itself has usually stayed true to it's original. I mean we haven't seen the butchering Jast does with stuff.

lol, I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I was talking about corrupting the Three Kingdoms' characters. I usually expect a good work from MG, even if it has room for improvements.

sengoku7

All in all i still expect Koihime Musou to be entertaining.

sazabi

Rebirth

Zetsu

Yep. Its good but IMHO short for trial

sazabi

so roughly how much play is expected for the trial?

Zetsu