News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial-English] To Heart 2 - Xrated

Started by laplacian, April 03, 2010, 11:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

Sooo.. Liek.. Im just wondering...
... Like how the hell did you guys play the game without the common path? LOL...
You guys really cant wait for the full patch huh? XDDD

.. So like how 'important' is this common path anyway?

Kureha

I'm not going to go through this game until the common path is complete.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Shmookle

Sooo.. Liek.. Im just wondering...
... Like how the hell did you guys play the game without the common path? LOL...
You guys really cant wait for the full patch huh? XDDD

.. So like how 'important' is this common path anyway?

I have a weak willpower....  Well that and being stuck in the backseat of a car for an 8 hour drive (one way...) with nothing but a laptop for entertainment.  ;)

As far as playing without the common path... well I just skipped anything not in english lol...

It depends on the game, since some can be played without the common path. If the common path is generally just the day to day life of the main character and the events with the girl/girls in question are seperate then you "can" still play the game. Most games aren't playable but every now and then its doable. Other than that with the combined patch if your only going after 1 of those 3 girls you won't be missing THAT much. Tho some events with yuma and karen (i could be wrong on names) will be in japanese.

I'll probably wait for a more finished patch before I replay the game again.

laplacian

The Problem are the release dates, it's like one route per year =/ Gonna take a while till anything like an all translated alpha patch shows up.

Sazabi

well, cant expect much speed-wise since apparently its a one man team doing all the work

kinunatzs

can someone post an english walkthrough

sazabi

dont really need a walkthru, pretty much just keep picking the girl you want if she turns up on the map screen

kinunatzs

laplacian

sazabi

KoutoutekiSonzai

When the translator announced that he needs help to finish the project or it'll take a few more years, I was surprised that nobody has helped the guy yet.  If my Japanese was better, then I'd lend a hand, but alas...
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Yossarian762

You should edit the tag to say Partial English if it's not complete. Thanks for keeping the thread it updated though.

sazabi

When the translator announced that he needs help to finish the project or it'll take a few more years, I was surprised that nobody has helped the guy yet.  If my Japanese was better, then I'd lend a hand, but alas...

shame he cant get help to speed up the project

Mana

If no one cared about the original ToHeart when it was a huge hit in Japan, why would they care about the second one?

sazabi

don't know about the first but the second one has Tama-nee!!, nuff said