News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou

Started by molitar, March 24, 2013, 10:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

molitar

does anyone know how to fix this error it keeps appearing

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5321/48371845.png

You did not run the batch file to remove the DRM

kinunatzs

i did and it remove file SYS3RK but the error it's still appearing should i restart my pc?

molitar

i did and it remove file SYS3RK but the error it's still appearing should i restart my pc?

It says it moves it not removes it.  Maybe you need to run the batch with admin privileged elevation?

creamohh10

kinunatzs

It says it moves it not removes it.  Maybe you need to run the batch with admin privileged elevation?
sorry for the trouble i manage to fix it

Geckoey Lurker

@creamohh10
No need for a walkthrough, you can max out everyone's love through your very first playthrough and after the story's ending you can see each of the maxed heroine's endings. Just remember to save.

Mizuno

a magnet link might help those who can't DL the torrent

molitar

I have removed the old torrent download as it seems too many did not understand when it says (broken) behind it.. it is no longer a good torrent. 

Geckoey Lurker

Some /jp/ anon posted this link : http://tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=636685. It's under the wrong name but it seems legit. It's speculated that this is Aroduc's joke.

You might want to replace it with this one, then.

creamohh10

Seipher

Does anyone else keep getting a Yes/No popup while playing the game? I removed the DRM but it still keeps poping up. If i hit yes, nothing happens, but its still annoying poping up.

molitar

Seipher

Guess i should take a screenshot of it. Its really annoying during battles.

Geckoey Lurker

I had it at first and then I removed the DRM, it was gone afterward.

If you already tried this and it did nothing, I do not know. Ask kinunatzs, apparently they fixed it somehow.

Seipher

Guess ill redo extraction then, cause it keeps saying it cant find it and stuff.

Also, anyone tried cheating with Banchou Points? Cheat Engine cant ever find it =/