News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Engrish] Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete

Started by REtransInternational, February 18, 2013, 06:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REtransInternational

Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete Translation Patch Released

We are pleased to announce general availability of a translation patch for Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete (君の「英訳」は静かに揺れて).

New Features:

1. Your Choice of UK or US English

This is to our knowledge the first publicly released dual-dialect translation patch, allowing the choice of reading in either UK English or US English.

2. Easy Installation Video

Another first for the VN community: an installation video is provided simultaneously with the patch, making it easier for users to follow the instructions.

We hope you enjoy this release and welcome interested translators to use our technologies. We are committed to bringing innovative solutions and breakthrough firsts to the VN translation community.

Please use this thread for support.

Geckoey Lurker

I... I have mixed feelings about this, I'm not gonna risk trying it out since Flyable Heart's kinda scarred me.
Appreciate the effort though.

For those interested, here is a Nyaa Torrents for the VN: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=184288

zephyrjames

shinserph

how is this vn scary? o_O. thanks for the link. will download.
He's probably talking about the "translation"....

poporaaa

UK English / US English...... ummm more like google translate English  :-\ , don't get me wrong I appreciate the effort, but this translation burn my eyes @_@

Anyway just a warning for people, the English translation is not really good (only a bit better than google translation tool)

zephyrjames

how is this vn scary? o_O. thanks for the link. will download.
He's probably talking about the "translation"....

Oh. okay. XD.

Geckoey Lurker

@zephyrjames, shinserph
The translation isn't scary, although I guess it could be, it's just that Flyable Heart (and this by extension) is Machine Translated and when I read Flyable Heart with it it was so terrible that it gave me a mental scar to the point I can barely handle reading anything that is machine translated anymore (unless it is heavily edited/proofread). Old Post about that here.

(On another note, Scared and Scarred are two different words.)

zephyrjames

@zephyrjames, shinserph
The translation isn't scary, although I guess it could be, it's just that Flyable Heart (and this by extension) is Machine Translated and when I read Flyable Heart with it it was so terrible that it gave me a mental scar to the point I can barely handle reading anything that is machine translated anymore (unless it is heavily edited/proofread). Old Post about that here.

LOL lmfao. Yeah. Scarred -> past tense of scar. Scared -> terrified. i probably read it wrong. sorry :)

Geckoey Lurker

shinserph

@zephyrjames, shinserph

I figured that's what you meant, since it pretty much had the same effect on me. That thing was seriously horrible.

zephyrjames

@zephyrjames, shinserph

I figured that's what you meant, since it pretty much had the same effect on me. That thing was seriously horrible.
And so i've heard. I guess i've experienced some games with english patches that had problems. Ugh, don't even wanna name them. :|

saihamaru

lol, flyable heart's translation was actually that bad?
never got the chance (and courage) to try it lol :p
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

kinunatzs

ahh flyable heart brings back horrible memories and i'm having a head ache while reading cuz of there stupid names that doesn't make sense i gave up half way through the game and delete it in my HD 

saihamaru

i still keep my copy
it looks like an actual translation is starting
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

KoutoutekiSonzai

The problem is that the new Flyable Heart translation is still machine translated.  The good news is that it`s going to be heavily edited so that it won`t be so hard on the eyes or brain.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven