News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Recommendations topic.

Started by Green_Tea, August 18, 2010, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

And Kei-chan is so bad ass. I swear I've never seen a cooler hero than him.

Sure he is. Without Kei the manga is somehow boring... dunno why, but I think the Osaka-Arc wasn't as good as the other parts.
Although after chapter 300 it becomes kind of a whole different scale... epic... although it leaves me at thinking "wtf did that guy smoke while drawing?"

I think it's something that he's been planning, maybe even from the beginning. Some people just have big dreams. something like that.

Green_Tea

No probs. If you have something you think we should know about too let us know. Other people will read this just like you did.

DarkJP

Anyone here likes trap manga? a friend of  mine recommended to me to try it out but dont have much time to look for some tittles and the manga that my friend gave to me is a shounen ai... i dont go in that way lol xD

Green_Tea

Try Prunus Girl. It's still fairly short, it's not fully trap, but it's not fully straight either. You'll question your sexuality for sure.

DarkJP

Try Prunus Girl. It's still fairly short, it's not fully trap, but it's not fully straight either. You'll question your sexuality for sure.

Wow I gave a peek at it and...damn im really liking it.

The scary part is I think I dont mind if Aikawa is male or female, either way they make a good couple~
Even tough i dont like shounen ai I think this way >.> really scary manga

Thanks for the tip :D im also interested in reading Gantz after reading some posts.

Mana

Enjoy yourself!

I'll have to eventually read Prunus Girl.

sazabi

well if you liked prunus girl, you might like this one as well, The Secret Devil-chan

DarkJP

Enjoy yourself!

Like i said i dont go in that direction xD

well if you liked prunus girl, you might like this one as well, The Secret Devil-chan

looks good thanks

Mana

Enjoy yourself!

That was the joke, and I can't reply to any of your PMs, because of a bug on the PM system. Kureha has a warning specifically about it, but it seems that no one reads it, so you'll have to wait for him to get back. Regarding your question, if you lurked more, you would have your answer.

Green_Tea

Yeah. Prunus girls is just one of those manga's where....OH GOD WHY DON'T I CARE?!

Hayato the combat butler is fairly pretty....But that's more comedy.

DarkJP

Enjoy yourself!

That was the joke, and I can't reply to any of your PMs, because of a bug on the PM system. Kureha has a warning specifically about it, but it seems that no one reads it, so you'll have to wait for him to get back. Regarding your question, if you lurked more, you would have your answer.

ugh sorry about that got a bit to lazy to read it or lurk around well im just a curious guys cant blame me right *angel face*

btw where you guys have a anime sharing board? or is it that one with few stuff and written on jp?

DarkJP

Yeah. Prunus girls is just one of those manga's where....OH GOD WHY DON'T I CARE?!

Hayato the combat butler is fairly pretty....But that's more comedy.

yeh I like it too.

Recentely i have started reading Yotsubato! really funny manga I recommended it to anyone that likes a good laugh xD

sazabi

yotsubato releases are so slow, it does not seem to be scanlated anymore, have not seen new chapters  in ages

Mana

btw where you guys have a anime sharing board? or is it that one with few stuff and written on jp?

The discussion board can be used for sharing, but everyone else gets his anime from somewhere else.

sazabi