News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][WN][PDF][EPUB] Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyo

Started by traitorAIZEN, April 11, 2016, 08:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiroRin

Sure, I just wanted to share what I had and might do the same since I can't remember the source, I compared it with vol.5 in WN topic and can at least guarantee it's not the same xD.
I searched everywhere for that, where did you happen to find it?  If you can't say then it's cool. I'm just curious
(Someone... Help me...)
Deep in the Abyss, his voice reached no one...

ShiroRin

Guys
Jnovel released first vol for this on 6th May.

can anyone please upload?

This is for the WN, which is Web Novel.  J Novel has the LN, or Light Novel.  There's actually a seperate thread that has up to Vol. 5 of the LN fan translated.  I haven't seen anyone upload an official release of Vol. 1 though.
(Someone... Help me...)

-zero-

I searched everywhere for that, where did you happen to find it?  If you can't say then it's cool. I'm just curious
I'd love to know where did I find it too, it's been sitting on my folder for so long that I can't remember lol. I have a hunch it's from nyaa but now we'll never know...

Mark

-zero-

↑  It was translated by EnigmaticAxiom and shared on JCafe site.
Thanks! Didn't really think of checking there, now to get my password back from there xD.

deadline14

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

ChaosHead90

deadline14

【Official ePub:】
Volume 1 MEGA

Any PDF of this?

【Official ePub:】
Volume 1 MEGA

【Official PDF:】
Volume 1 MEGA

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

ShiroRin

What do you use to convert epub to pdf?  I have it in epub from J-Novel, but I'm use to using a pdf viewer for reading
(Someone... Help me...)

deadline14

What do you use to convert epub to pdf?  I have it in epub from J-Novel, but I'm use to using a pdf viewer for reading

this is also from j-novel :D
if your using the newest windows 10 creator you can open any epub in microsoft edge
and for converter i use wondershare pdf converter pro...

Mark

You can also use Calibre to read epubs. And it has the option to convert them into pdf format.

Bahzel

ShiroRin are you using a tablet or smartphone to read with then check out an app called Aldiko ikt's a PDF/EPUB reader it can read both formats

ShiroRin

ShiroRin are you using a tablet or smartphone to read with then check out an app called Aldiko ikt's a PDF/EPUB reader it can read both formats
I use a Galaxy Tab 3, so that's gonna be extremely helpful!  Thank you
(Someone... Help me...)

Scythe666

The links are unusable for me. It takes me to adf.ly and when I click to skip it takes me to a page with only a dot and/or shorte.st. When I click skip on shorte.st it takes me to a different page with only a dot and/or another adf.ly. When I click skip there it only takes me to yet another page with only a dot. I really would like to read the novel, as i have read all available chapters of the manga, but, alas, as I am not having any luck here, right now, I shall have to wait until it gets fixed. I shall check back daily, and wait with a bated mentality.

i had the same problem. but i found out that there is a addon for firefox (adf.ly skipper) and now every link works.

duey1998

If it is a issue with region try running it with a VPN running I recommend ultra surf if your using chrome because a VPN removes those restrictions