News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Hello everyone, new member here !

Started by OnJin, July 01, 2023, 02:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnJin

Well, it's the mandatory, "use the introduction thread to preserve your account."

But i'm not using the tread, silly me ! i think the introduction thread is more to break the ice and give some more personal info, si i create the post !

So, i discovered this site/forum some years ago, probably 2 years? i have a really bad memory, so who knew?

I was searching for some novel (duh ! ), probably "My house of Horrors" or maybe "Kumo desu ga, nani ka? "

And let me tell you, when i see that not only were there the different volumes available, but a lot of other novel, i was in paradise !

I read a lot, like really a lot, and the light/web novel is only a part of what i read, so my wallet can't follow sadly, and it's sometime hard to found the novel online, for various reason (early chapter no longer available, different translation team, some who are under paywall, etc...) so this site/forum is really a hidden treasure !

So i'm principally here to download and read, but i have some novel that i actively purchase so maybe  i will be able to share too, need to see what i have and if those are here !

Well, i will finish with: Glad to meet you all !