News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[K1]あい☆きゃん (I Can) Ep 2 V2[DVDRIP][720x480][x264_ac3][E5A02BB2].mkv

Started by Kureha, September 01, 2010, 10:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

I'm surprised I haven't read that shit. I like Takenoko's work. And of course Imako-san. <3 Imako.

Yossarian762

The only NTR I've seen and liked much was the Another World by Yuzuki N Dash. Mostly because the girl really was kind of stupid (she was asking for it by asking another dude to break in her ass so the first time her and her boyfriend did anal it would go smoothly) and I liked the dude who wasn't her boyfriend who was nailing her. Oh and the bit in True Blue I think it was (I forget the name because I deleted it off my HD) where the teacher was fucking the girl in the ass up against the window and in her bloomers was one of the hottest things ever but it still made me rage :<

sazabi

liked the imako-san oneshot. the serialization was just so different compared to it.

Green_Tea

liked the imako-san oneshot. the serialization was just so different compared to it.

Because of the NTR and drugs and mindblowing shit.

Oh mang Another World was greaaaaaat. Desudesu did a good job on it too. But seriously, retarded guys sure can fuck up a girl's asshole if they don't do it properly. </3 faggotttts

sazabi

is another world complete? its like every so often a new chapter comes out, but yeh stupid girl is stupid

Yossarian762

I think it's done but I'm afraid to say so for sure since just when it seems to be done another chapter comes out...so far there's: main story, prequel chapters (1 each) for delinquent dude and girl and her boyfriend, and like 2 chapters of her boyfriend's POV as his girl is busy getting her asshole reamed.

sazabi

seems like the story can go either way:

- she gets completely broken and turns into a cock-hungry slut
- she gets back with her boyfriend , happy end

but since this is ntr highly doubtful its gonna be a happy end

Yossarian762

I'm just curious if she's going to be incontinent or not since the guy pretty much tried to ruin her ass at the end I think

Green_Tea

Don't remember him ruining her ass. I think?

Also, I'm pretty sure Desudesu said that's it. No sequel as of yet at least. Mang I love that stuff.

But for hardcore mindbreak stuff, there was that really nice Yotsuba one done by Little White Butterflies. In fact I <3 LWB.

laplacian

I didn't enjoy the Yotsuba one at all tbh, not that much into drug addicts ~~

If it has to be mindbreak I prefer hypnotism/ blackmail.

sazabi

i was thinking " cool , some yotsuba doujins"

after reading them , it was "WTF!!??"

Green_Tea

I didn't like the pregnancy, or the BAD END.

Still, it's fapping allsome.

sazabi

Green_Tea

I think two? I think they were on Desudesu. Those were drugged up too.

also: LWB don't really do vanilla stuff do they?

sazabi

nope their sister group "team vanilla" take care of the vanilla stuff