News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[K1]あい☆きゃん (I Can) Ep 2 V2[DVDRIP][720x480][x264_ac3][E5A02BB2].mkv

Started by Kureha, September 01, 2010, 10:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

Well, there's alot of better quality subbers that sub the happy ones. Happy ones tend to have lower quality art, and character designs.

yeh i've noticed that, it seems quality wise, happy titles are subpar when compared to the darker themed titles
yeah ;_;
dammit nippon T_T

I guess the producers that does these 'happy' hentai has a mindset of something like...

"Hmmm.. Well so what if our art is only so-so... There's hundreds of 'happy hentai' out there... Im sure there's a hentai out that that's worse than ours..."

sazabi

Well, there's alot of better quality subbers that sub the happy ones. Happy ones tend to have lower quality art, and character designs.

yeh i've noticed that, it seems quality wise, happy titles are subpar when compared to the darker themed titles
yeah ;_;
dammit nippon T_T

I guess the producers that does these 'happy' hentai has a mindset of something like...

"Hmmm.. Well so what if our art is only so-so... There's hundreds of 'happy hentai' out there... Im sure there's a hentai out that that's worse than ours..."

lol , thats like saying "eh who cares about the quality, theres gonna some otaku out there somewhere who'll like it anyway"  :D

inferno_flamex

^are you seariously going to deny that?...

Im quite confident that there's some otakus out there, that really do likes it anyway! XDDDD

Mana

molitar

I agree too much rape.. Need more happy.  BTW would you be willing to finish up subbing episode 5 of Izumo.. HeroAP who I use to QA for evidently completely left the scene with the episode 5 was pretty much done and he never released it. Sucks to have 4 episodes of this story and nobody will finish up the last of the episodes so the rest of the story can get out.. it enjoyed the story and really sucks that nobody will finish up the story.

Green_Tea

Green_Tea

Green_Tea

yeah pretty much the reaction I get everywhere.

kinda sad, but not really at the same time. lol

bigman67

this has to be far the sadist hentai i ever seen.if their is ever a part 3 i'll only want to see if the hentai changes for ryouta-san i mean for him it was stupid that didn't confront her or the guy about it but still i cant help but feel his pain.she a gentle soul man like myself that can never confront someone about something that could hurt the person he cares about or her dreams and i can relate being in a position almost like this,notpop star or anything.something more common basis and i was hurt but i really hope this hentai turns around for the better if they make a part 3 since it ended like their will be a part 3 because if they dont im gonna have to give this hentai a 2.5 i was actually crying at some parts because i hate to see what was happening to her and to ryouta-san and rape gets my blood boiling and all my emotions go crazy.i hope i never see another one like this again unless i like i said their a part 3 and it changes for the better T^T

P.S. i never knew what NTR mint till i came here so dont make fun of me because i want a hentai to have a happy ending

Kureha

This is all you're gonna get, it's what NTR is. It's supposed to make you feel bad. there will be no part 3.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

Some people like to get hurt ( in many ways :> ), just another feitsh~