News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[English]Persona 4 - Drama CD - Vol.1

Started by laplacian, August 01, 2010, 10:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Persona 4 Drama CD Vol.1!

I found the translated scripts somewhere on the web and while I read them and listened to the mp3s at the same time, I kinda thought it might be nice to actually sub little videos with the translated text.

I thought I'd be done in a day, but lol, turned out I spent nearly 4 days doing this. Figuring out decent ways to sub and time this stuff, plus playing around with the h264 encoders took long enough already ~~.
Anyway, big kudos to all the anime timers out there, you seriously got a fucked up job >_<!

After spending quite some time with this I thought I might as well share this with anyone who's interested, hope you find it as interesting as I did.
RS: http://rapidshare.com/files/410383398/_English_Persona_4_Drama_CD_-_Vol_1.rar.html
MF: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yghd33726h4oam2

PS: I didn't sub Track 11, the bonus track where everyone's voice actor introduces themselves. It was way too nasty for me ~~
I did add the translated script and the mp3 though, so enjoy.

alexein8

Thanks, it's a really good idea. I'll be checking out asap

inferno_flamex

Oh hell yes!...

Any chance for a link to MediaFire or maybe torrent?...

Rapidshare HATES me... >_>

laplacian

Done, though I got no account there, so I dunno how long they keep those files on MF.

inferno_flamex

Done, though I got no account there, so I dunno how long they keep those files on MF.

Alritey...

I'll try to re-up it to MF when im done... That is... If the MF uploader allows me to... It too has been quite a problem this month...

Thanks!

Mana

*bows to laplacian* Thank you, my good sir!

Nils

Zyibis

Drama CD? Well I'll check it out. I just hope it doesn't make me want to play Persona again. It is a great game but there is one downside to it. I'll end up ignoring everything else and play the game nonstop. :D

Yossarian762

Ahaha, oh god, Persona 4 was the first JRPG I seriously tried...and then went and beat. Now I'm a terminal Persona addict. I'll have to download these later, or at least show them to my sister who's even more hooked than I am D:

hotarutomoemistress9

laplacian

I only had mp3 rips to work with, plus I'd have to reencode every movie yet again, seeing how the subs are hardcoded.

Just cba for the quality gain involved, sorry =p