News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] Little Busters!

Started by Shinto, July 10, 2010, 05:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sengoku7

Well at least in little buster the main heroine is one of the most interesting girl in both personality and looks, so no complaints from me  :D

WHERE IS MY LITTLE BUSTERS ANIME  :-[
Who knows. For all we know there might not be a Little Busters anime but hey at least the vn is getting translated. Wish patch works with ecstasy perfectly instead of "play at your own risk". I only have the ecstasy version so bleh.

Mana

Translation Patch link updated to 3.1.

There were some missing scripts from the previous 3.0 patch. All users who downloaded 3.0 are advised to download and install 3.1.

Susanowo

Patch 4.0 released with the Mio route translated: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Little_Busters&=33 It seens that the staff of the project is preparing a patch for the Extasy and Memorial versions.

sengoku7

Patch 4.0 released with the Mio route translated: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Little_Busters&=33 It seens that the staff of the project is preparing a patch for the Extasy and Memorial versions.
Yay that's good news.

Mana

We advise the owners of Ecstasy or Memorial Box editions to wait for Santa.

When Mio's route was announced as being completely translated, they already hinted at it, but now it's confirmed.

EDIT: I'll try to have some links ready for EX's patch release, but maybe I should do it on a different topic to avoid confusion with this version of the VN.

Susanowo

When Mio's route was announced as being completely translated, they already hinted at it, but now it's confirmed.

EDIT: I'll try to have some links ready for EX's patch release, but maybe I should do it on a different topic to avoid confusion with this version of the VN.
I think that is better keep all the links in this topic. The creator of this topic can't change the title?

Mana

I can change the topic, just like I did moments ago to update the patch links and the progress of the translation, but I only thought about dividing it since mixing all the ISO's and different patches on a single topic could lead to lots of Bitching & Whining from people who refuse to read the posts.

mahou

Great news. Original Little Busters is kinda lackluster.

Jaooooo~

The translation team seem to have gone back on their word as of a few hours ago.

# Are you translating Ecstasy/Memorial box version?

* No, we are not translating these versions.
    * If we finish the original and if the team decides to pursue onwards, we'll continue onto whatever we judge to be the best version in light of the present information.

# Does your patch work with Ecstasy?

* No. Our patches are not made to tackle the specific implementation issues that need to be overcome in the Ecstasy edition.
    * We do not recommend use of our patches against Ecstasy or Memorial Box Editions.

That's horrendously disappointing.
ze!

justinefremlouw

lol troll-baited....
BTW, they never said they would, so it's not as if "they've gone back on their word"

Besides, all that update says is that they are currently not translating the Ex version, just the normal version.  The possibility to translate Ex after the original is finished is unchanged.

And finally, patch 4.1 is out it seems...

Mana

Release 4.1

Due to a release issue, most (if not all) users will find a serious hanging bug when entering CG Mode/Gallery. If you are affected by this, please delete the file SEEN9515.TXT in your Little Busters! installation directory.

This issue only affects those who installed release 4.0, and have access to CG Mode.

For those who have not installed 4.0, we are releasing a new patch, 4.1, which contains the fix. There are no other changes. This contains content identical to 4.0, and 4.0 users who followed the advice above do not need to re-download and install 4.1.

Link updated on the first post.

The FAQ was updated again:

# Are you translating Ecstasy/Memorial box version?

* Once we finish the original, if the omens are favorable we'll continue onto whatever we judge to be the best version in light of the present information.

# Does your patch work with Ecstasy?

* Not to a very satisfying degree. We advise the owners of Ecstasy or Memorial Box editions to be a little more patient, compatible patches are in the works.

Darkbalmunk

Having trouble installing the game..... on 2 of my computers 1> vista using laptop by hp and 2> dell running XP having trouble installing the game it gets 75% of the way and fails, tried downloading the game twice. Also new patch it out.

Mana

I haven't tried any of the ISOs yet, so I can't help you with this.

carolsama1993

uwaaa~

i want this 100% translated >w<

i waaaaaant play~

i'll waiting for full patch >w<
~ but already download the game *0*

Mana

My eyes... My poor eyes are bleeding! Please, make her stop!