News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] Little Busters!

Started by Shinto, July 10, 2010, 05:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

cause its easier to watch the anime...

And probably not as much rage. Seriously. Clannad.

laplacian

You could play the game ( Clannad ) already perfectly fine with the unofficial patch, so it's not that much of an problem.
And the anime was a total turn off for me, just not into Nagisa at all ~~.

Dusk

...just not into Nagisa at all ~~.

I second that. You should just watch the Tomoyo and Kyou Arcs Specials. You will love them.

sazabi

And the anime was a total turn off for me, just not into Nagisa at all ~~.

indeed, the only saving grace were the "another world" specials

Jaooooo~

What! Nagisa is nowhere near Ayu in my books, but I still loved her to bits.

Of course, Kyou and Akio stole the show, but still...
ze!

sazabi

ayu pretty much ruined kanon as well

Kureha

Ayu and Nagisa... I hate them.

Mai was my favorite in Kanon, for clannad, it's hard to pick.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

Nagamori's route in One was also really bad. Key loves to spend most of their time on the worst routes/heroines.

Jaooooo~

Shiori is my favourite Kanon girl because the anime took her lacking route and shit out awesome.

Kyou was my favourite Clannad character because she was just such a delightful troll in the vn.

But I still adore Ayu and Nagisa, my least favourites being Makoto and Yukine.
ze!

sengoku7

You can see how Little Busters will take a while XD I'm still hopin for Ecstasy too...

@sengoku: yep, actually off of Sharin no Kuni XP
Clannad is almost done, the only thing untranslated: menu (translated unofficially), text on images (most importantly in epilogues), actions (*shouts*, *eek*, etc...), and lots and lots of QC and editing...
The problem?  The project is halted...seems like no one is interested in it anymore
Yea hoping for Ecstasy as well and i havent played Sharin no Kuni yet. Its on my list for later though, and yea the clannad project does seem halted.

justinefremlouw

You can see how Little Busters will take a while XD I'm still hopin for Ecstasy too...

@sengoku: yep, actually off of Sharin no Kuni XP
Clannad is almost done, the only thing untranslated: menu (translated unofficially), text on images (most importantly in epilogues), actions (*shouts*, *eek*, etc...), and lots and lots of QC and editing...
The problem?  The project is halted...seems like no one is interested in it anymore
Yea hoping for Ecstasy as well and i havent played Sharin no Kuni yet. Its on my list for later though, and yea the clannad project does seem halted.
you should, it's pretty good ^^

as for fave characters in Key:
Mai in Kanon
Clannad....Misae :) or Kotomi
One..already forgot abt all the characters XD pretty bland game I thought...

Jaooooo~

I went into Clannad expecting to like Kotomi the most, I expect I would have if she actually appeared in any routes outside her own.
ze!

Yossarian762

Nagamori's route in One was also really bad. Key loves to spend most of their time on the worst routes/heroines.

I liked Nagamori. Though her route sucked shit because Kouhei treated her like shit and she took it D:

Though then again I liked Nayuki best in Kanon so I just like mostly-typical osananajimi heroines... <_< >_>

Mana

Though her route sucked shit because Kouhei treated her like shit and she took it D:

That's what pissed me off. She was great on the other routes, and then he treats her like that and she likes it.

joachim

whee komari route thanks about that V3 patch.  ;)

Nagisa looks is too plain compared to other girls in clannad, but nonetheless her arc and the after story is what made clannad epic, kyou was the first arc that i finished (heh her design and personality is the one that clicked the most for me, yay for tsundere zettai ryouiki girl) and i didnt even touch nagisa's route until i finished all the other girls arc because i'm not really into weak kind looking girl, but when i read the after story, lets just say nagisa's death ruin the hell out of me, and the after effect isnt helping either (tomoya's depression etc) her route was one of the most polished one out of the other too.

Well at least in little buster the main heroine is one of the most interesting girl in both personality and looks, so no complaints from me  :D

WHERE IS MY LITTLE BUSTERS ANIME  :-[