News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-

Started by Korassu, April 07, 2010, 05:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STARSBarry

yeah i exstract in jap locale and yes i have tried a repair... its the .GA file that keeps breaking so if you just want to zip that file up by itself it would be helpfull no idea why im the only one getting this

Mana

yeah i exstract in jap locale and yes i have tried a repair... its the .GA file that keeps breaking so if you just want to zip that file up by itself it would be helpfull no idea why im the only one getting this

If you are talking about the 大番長GA.ald file, here it is.

STARSBarry

If you are talking about the 大番長GA.ald file, here it is.

thanks that worked, I owe you one

MAN! got anouther problem bassicaly ingame text aka story bits are translated but the menu isent... so when it comes to fighting i have no idea wtf to click becouse i dont know what button does what... and there are alot

tugame

hey all =D as you can see im a new member but i've been here for a while and decided to create an account to "teach" how to use cheat engine for bp or to lvl up some abilities so here i go if anyone doesn't understand please do ask =D

This may seem really early but has anyone been able to translate any of the SSG file for Spoiler AL or figured out how to cheat with cheat engine or art-money? ive tried but it never finds anything.

the BP part :
the only way that i discovered to hack the bp was to wait till we can ask for loans when you can do that just ask a lot of BP lets say 1000
search cheat engine 1000
go in game pay/ask more money lets say 1500
search 1500
now edit the value to -9000 for example
EDIT: then just go to the bs loaner and choose payup then you will have the money ^^
hope that helps
if anyone wants to know how to mess with the attack hp stamina etc please ask in the forum and ill explain

Seipher

So in order for it not to reset to 0, we have to use negative #s? and id like to know atk hp etc, i cant get hardly anywhere so far. Ive had to restart 18 times already for different stupid game over tactics the game uses.

Zetsu

Seipher

Im not sure a table would work, the stats arent always in the same place for some reason. Even if you move characters around the thing goes crazy and gives you like 8 digit #s and stuff. Ive tried Art Money and Cheat Engine but ive only been able to toy with EXP and HP. Id love to have BP and Stamina and maybe id be able to beat this annoyingly hard game lol.

foxpulp

Im not sure a table would work, the stats arent always in the same place for some reason. Even if you move characters around the thing goes crazy and gives you like 8 digit #s and stuff. Ive tried Art Money and Cheat Engine but ive only been able to toy with EXP and HP. Id love to have BP and Stamina and maybe id be able to beat this annoyingly hard game lol.
if u fund hp just count some byets down and u get atk,hit and eva for example:
curent hp offset: 06538970
normal hp offset: 06538978
atk offset: 06538980
hit offset: 06538984
eva offset: 06538988
remember it`s just en example not the real offset the change every game

Green_Tea

So if I just play the game normally, I can ignore all the above numbering crap right?

I mean how hard can it be. Sengoku wasn't hard.

sazabi

apparently this game was supposed to be harder than sengoku

foxpulp

So if I just play the game normally, I can ignore all the above numbering crap right?

I mean how hard can it be. Sengoku wasn't hard.
if u mean sengoku rance this game is harder u have no items to heal hp  and if one of the main heroes die you get a game over

Zetsu

NoSense

It's definetly harder than Sengoku Rance but not unmanagable... although I also died several times.
But much worse than dying in battle is the Time Limit <.<
First Playthrough the World was destroyed, just 'cause I didn't want to rush things...
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Seipher

Well i finally got SSG to work for character stats, but no matter what i do with BP it resets to 0. No matter if i do it before / after / during Upkeep phase.

klako

Should i get the 1.5GB or the 3.5GB image? Any idea what is the difference?

More importantly, do they both work with the latest english patch?