News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-

Started by Korassu, April 07, 2010, 05:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

Speaking of which, it reminds me that Daiakuji was a H-game too. I really want to sex up that white haired loli.

Thousand

I have been following the english translation of this game lately, waiting for it to be finished so i am quite surprised to find this game here now lol. Quite convinient for me, but even though i will start downloading now i will probably only play it when its fully translated or at least very close to that.

Btw, thx for the post! =D

STARSBarry

the guys done

http://blog.seiha.org/2010/09/daibanchou-big-bang-age-english-patch-1-00/

giving it a shot now

but im much more excited on his next project THE NEXT GALAXY ANGEL! YEAAAHHHH! after the settla job he did with the first one im really glad....

Green_Tea

the guys done

http://blog.seiha.org/2010/09/daibanchou-big-bang-age-english-patch-1-00/

giving it a shot now

but im much more excited on his next project THE NEXT GALAXY ANGEL! YEAAAHHHH! after the settla job he did with the first one im really glad....

Hope those RS links will still work during my next download day.

STARSBarry

i cant get the current patch to work anyway... seems corrupt when i open it....

sazabi

and just as soon as he releases the patch, he discovers bugs :D

Seipher

This may seem really early but has anyone been able to translate any of the SSG file for Spoiler AL or figured out how to cheat with cheat engine or art-money? ive tried but it never finds anything.

justinefremlouw

The system40.exe from both the patch and the text only rar got flagged by Avast :(

Mana

justinefremlouw

yea, great solution,why don't we all just ditch security for the sake of hentai XD

Mana

Why don't we all ditch bad antiviruses that can't distinguish a crack and/or a game executable from a virus/trojan? Then we would get rid of people asking the same thing everytime.

STARSBarry

if anyone could unrar this and rezip it and host it somewhere id be thankfull for some reason no matter how many times i download and no matter what with the damn thing keeps saying corrupt, iv tried chrome, firefox and IE same problem.

mahou

Been playing this the past couple days with the incomplete patch, damn addictive just like Sengoku Rance, also more difficult with the managing BP and loyalty & a set turn counter to complete each 'section' in.

Green_Tea

1) I'm not even running a firewall. Just be selective in what you do on the computer. I don't bank here, I don't do anything important here. The most important thing I do on this connection is check my emails.

2) STARS, have you tried  repairing the .rar file or trying a download manager? If I get any internet tonight I'll do it for you though.

Elucidus

if anyone could unrar this and rezip it and host it somewhere id be thankfull for some reason no matter how many times i download and no matter what with the damn thing keeps saying corrupt, iv tried chrome, firefox and IE same problem.

Do you extract files in jap locale?