News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-

Started by Korassu, April 07, 2010, 05:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kouryu

Thousand

Does anyone knows if there is a trainer similar to the one made for Sengoku Rance for this game?

And a save with all the cg?

michelous

Does anyone knows if there is a trainer similar to the one made for Sengoku Rance for this game?

And a save with all the cg?

yes check through past posts

kouryu

Green_Tea

Question: I'ved cleared this game twice, but for some reason only my second run through character clears are showing up. Why?

nebbie

I used the smaller version(1.8g) of this game with win7 x64 and the game freezes after an attack during combat(not a full freeze, gameplay freezes, music keeps going, menus work).  There seems to be no way around it, I've tried many possible solutions.  I've done some googling, it seems few others have similar issues too but no solution that I can find.  If anybody have any idea, that'll be awesome.  Thanks.

Current, I'm looking for the 3.48g version.  I'm guessing it is the "budget version" that got released more recently, hence it might have fixed this issue.  Does anybody still have that? 

nebbie

just an update to my last post.  I eventually got my hands on the 3.48gig version of the game.  Somehow after I install it, the game no longer freezes during combat.  I uninstalled it and used the old versions, still no problem.  I have no idea what the issue was(or the difference between the versions of the game!).

Green_Tea

Could be graphics, lacking a file, bad references. Any number of things really.

The most important thing to take away from this episode is your ability to now play the game.

So go finish it twice and then come back and tell me why some of my character clears aren't being passed onto my new game ++

=D

Seipher

Just a long shot here, but does anyone have the files i uploaded with SpoilerAL and the 2 pictures? Megaupload died so i cant re-dl them :p

laplacian

http://www.mediafire.com/?fu70v5wc9aic7ri

I'm not 100% sure if it's what you wanted, I just found it in my game folder.

Seipher

Avinator

Ah that was exactly it, thanks alot.

Please pardon me, but can you also do the same thing for your completed save files that you posted on page 6? The Megaupload links doesn't work.