News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling- <奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-> [v2.2

Started by lsssk11331, January 12, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
"I became the guardian of a slave girl, who had been abused by her last owner. At first glance, when she was already with me, the situation we found ourselves in was strange. She was naturally distrusting, but through communication we became friendly.
We made a connection, and we became friends. I bought her new clothes, and she wore them. As time passed, I started to feel something different... and thinking now I think... I have finished up fall in love with her. "

Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling- revolves around the daily life of a doctor, who ends up becoming the guardian of a slave girl formerly abused by his last owner. As the game begins, the player is given options to which can determine the personality of doctor, over the days of the game.

This game is about becoming intimate with a slave girl.

[from DLsite English]

Game Information:
Title: Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
Original title: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Aliases: Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling-
Developer: FreakilyCharming
Publishers: (Japanese) FreakilyCharming
(Chinese) SSTM
(English) booom313 & Dekiru Translations
(Russian) LoL & ViolentWorld
(Vietnamese) Nigasub
(Spanish) White Novels
(Portuguese (Brazil)) Daisuki Traduções

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling- <奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-> [JPN v2.2.0 / ENG v2.2.0] (959.08 MB / 941.66 MB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

Nils

lsssk11331

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

lsssk11331

lsssk11331