News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Edelweiss 2.0

Started by Angelus, November 11, 2009, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

so it means that i have to re-download all the files n install it again?
can i just update it? like using patch.

The only way to get the files that you need to replace is to download the whole package.

Thousand

Does anyone know if mangagamers is going to translate the expantion to bring the 2 other girls (Rin and Sakura i think, i can't remember their names very well but you get the idea)?

Mana

According to their translator, they will release it during the first quarter of 2010.

dominus

That´s going to be hilarious  ;D still the star of expansion is the talking dick in the Rin cenario its just out of this world Rin even ends up taking care of it and their conversations are something not be missed its funny as hell.

ZeroBoY

part06 and part12 r temporary unavailable...
can somebody re-post this plizz...

Kureha

part06 and part12 r temporary unavailable...
can somebody re-post this plizz...

if you see temporary unavailable on the page just check it later and it'll be there.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Halkeginia

I love this game ive must of played it about 40 times by now ^^

Meow-kun

Erm... this "final version" still has many errors such at "Why you having hard on?". It still fails terribly.

klako

Even with the bad translation, this is still a very good game. From time to time you will need to correct the translation in your head, or take a second or two to figure out what they mean. But i still really enjoy this game despite that.

In my opinion, both of Overdrive games Edelweiss and Kira Kira, are top tier games. I especially like the humor in them. A lot of hilarious scenes, those are quite rare in hgames.

I can't wait to see the two expansions translated. And hopefully Manga gamer will translate their third game (called deardrops?) also.

testacc

I must have done something wrong.

I downloaded the game+crack, extracted it and moved Edelweiss.exe (655360 bytes, wasn't there before) and system.arc (before:5110 bytes, after: 4969 bytes) to the game directory.
But I don't see any differences to the old translation. With "old version" I mean the recently released Edelweiss-FASiSO. I'm actually surprised that this is the old translation.

I also compared the FASiSO release with this one here:
All files are identical except BGI.exe (FASiSO: 655360 bytes, this release: 1302528 bytes) and system.arc (FASiSO: 4969 bytes, this release: 5110 bytes).
But the instructions tell me to replace both files with the old ones. So both versions are 100% identical.

I compared it using WinMerge. Left is FASiSO, right is this release.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3940/clipboard03ll.jpg

Or could it be by any chance that "Hey Kazushi! Why are you having hard on? Still throwing up." is already the new translation and the old one was even worse?

Angelus

Yes you are right

Still this "new" version needs a crack

testacc

Huh? This is seriously the official translation? How could someone decide to release a game with such a massive amount of obvious mistakes?

Or are all translations from this publisher that sloppy?

Kureha

This is a company full of people that can't even speak english, did you really expect it to be on a level of an english major?

Their later translations are much better. This is one of their first released games.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

testacc

I actually don't really know anything about this company (we are talking about mangagamer, right?). But most mistakes are not excusable even if you "can't" speak english. Like "converting" sound effects to sentences.

Still this "new" version needs a crack
Is something wrong with the FASiSO crack?