News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Edelweiss 2.0

Started by Angelus, November 11, 2009, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rk

I hate to be That Guy, but I can't get this working. I just downloaded the newly reuploaded links (thanks Mana!), and here are the exact steps I did:
Extracted the game (into D:\Games\H\Edelweiss, if it matters) with 7zip (which I used for the patch and crack extraction as well).
Extracted the patch into the same directory, overwriting all duplicate files when prompted.
Extracted the crack into the same directory, again overwriting the one duplicate file (sysprg.arc) when prompted.
Ran "edelweiss_v2.exe" and hit Start on the main menu.

But then I am presented with the following error:

Thread No. [ 1 ] , Program [ scrdrv._bp ]

IP [ Thread : $0000297D / Program : $0000055D ] , Instruction No. [ $79 ] , SP [ $00000A04 ]

I'm running Windows 7 x64 professional, non-Unicode language set to Japanese, and Formats set to Japanese.

Does anyone know what's going wrong here?

Mana

I never actually tested crack 2.0 until now and I got the same error. So I'll just reupload Hybridweiss, which is the conversion of the patch for the original crack.

EDIT: It's done. Check the first post.

gimlianon

Thanks very much for taking the time to reupload this. I had the files downloaded a while back, but lost them when my harddrive shat itself. Time to redownload this game and it a whirl!

Stormulven

Would love for this to be uploaded again. None of the links are working anymore. Anyway, what is hybridweiss?

Hivspreader

ampplaca

can anyone reupload this. been looking allover for this and no one seems to have it. thanks

Rookie_One

I concur, it would be nice for it to be reuploaded somewhere