News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate

Started by Kureha, November 06, 2009, 07:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sengoku7

Mana

raven

Hey Nanaya, I saw on the blog that Runan is the only one working on the Quarttet's translation. Well, I think I can help him with that if he needs a hand. I'm a native Vietnamese, also finished reading Quarttet. Plus, maybe oversaling myself a bit much but I also play music. ^_^

In short I'm much more confident than the previous fail Japanese Audition. If Runan needs some help taking the work load off him so he can help with Iron Maiden (which I totally love). Anyway let me know.

Nanaya

Runan's Quartett! Project is finished a while ago, you can check that on vndb.
Well, personally I would prefer someone translate Koitate into Vietnamese :)

Btw, if you're a native Vietnamese, don't hesitate to reg an acc on vnsharing and pay us a visit. Most of the guys in our community are from there

raven

Does this mean Koitate is back on track (the link you posted on the previous page is down it seems).

raven

I might help with the Vietnamese translation (from English). Shoot me the information when you can.

Nanaya

Yo, I'm back again, of course with some news  ;D  At the moment we have translated over 20 scenes of Ren's route (that is, only 6 more scenes to go) , and the editing phase of Yukino's route is nearly finished. As mentioned before, I hope to release the second patch at the end of December, which is X'mas Day, to be precise. Thanks for your patience with our slow progressing and updates (it can't help though, since we only have 2 lazy guys for all the work  :()

Mana

Nanaya

All scenes of Ren route are done. It's this time of the year again, now I just have to speed up the editing, expecting many days w/o bathing or going out, lolz.
Btw, the second patch will use "Tahoma" as the replacing font, but it has some issues with the names and choices (with the benefit of almost no linebreak, all other fonts are either too big, too small or don't display Japanese symbols) . I'm wondering whether we'll use a more thinner font "Courier New" for the third patch...

Here're some example when using the fonts mentioned above:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PS: My blog die again, *sigh*