News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng][PDF] Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Started by Davidobot, May 30, 2015, 01:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randompasserby

don't mind me, just passing by~

YoshitoSakurai

First of all thx for the shares because sharing is caring.
On a seccond note i really find this annoying with YenPress i know a lot of time and effort is going into legalisation, editing, translating, licensing etc. but still that it will take ~8 months ( got this info from yenpress site and amzon ) till the next volume -_- single man army's are doing it in 3 sometimes ether way. At least theres plussides i can now get a physical version wich sadly isnt hardcover T^T but floppy cover.
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

Izayoi

Rimazu

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

thedarkking

boomboomman

iijyanaika

Vilo

Thanks for sharing Danmachi Vol 8.

Btw anyone know the font used for danmachi vol 8?

Caboose663

Anyone know if there is a Yen Press release of vol. 9 ??? I see they have it posted on Yen's website but it almost looks like it isn't officially released yet??? Or if anyone has any translated versions of 9,10, or 11 that'd be great too..... Thnx !!!

deadline14

Anyone know if there is a Yen Press release of vol. 9 ??? I see they have it posted on Yen's website but it almost looks like it isn't officially released yet??? Or if anyone has any translated versions of 9,10, or 11 that'd be great too..... Thnx !!!

i dont think there is since the volume 8 is just been out recently and it will take a few months(half year?) to release another...
if its already out. probably i already have it...
since it was already license i dont think you can find a translation since DCMA will probably block it...

Edit : The Release date of volume 9 of yenpress is September 19,2017

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process