News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Started by Minezum, October 11, 2014, 09:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minezum

I would ask if someon could make a pdf version of Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine-Doll).Please.
Here is the link to the site: http://unbreakablemachinedoll.wordpress.com/

Dusk

Isn't it just a matter of copying all the text from the webpages into a word document and then converting it into a pdf file? I've done it once for work with a free converter found on google many years ago.

Alumine

@Dusk well that's true...though a good pdf will take time to (usually it takes me hours in making one)

@Minezum well unbreakable machine doll first 2 volume have pdf Volume 1, Volume 2 as for the remaining volumes could you wait for a while? since volume 3 is completely translated, but 4 still have the afterword to be translated (though i don't really know anyone reading those afterword)

Minezum

Alumine, Thanks for the reply and sure I can wait. Thanks

Geckoey Lurker

Just to note this thread should probably be in Requests, not here. Which reminds me that I haven't seen Mana around in almost a year now...

Alumine

well me too...last thing i saw him do was fixing the to aru majustu no index novels

X3N0krypt

I have all 4 volumes, translated and made into pdfs.
Who wants it?

tntsgoboom

I would love it if you could send the 4 pdf volumes!

Alumine

tntsgoboom