News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Spice and Wolf

Started by Alumine, November 10, 2012, 01:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatYellowPikachu

I absolutely love this page, I'm hoping that the new Parchment and Wolf series featuring their daughter would also be posted on this website so I can keep on reading!

Derkaiser

Does anybody have some download links for the manga versions of spice and wolf? I just finished reading the series and it kills me. I need something to hold me until yen press releases vol 18 and parchment and wolf
in English

Zinafzi

springwater789

Evening guys ~
First I just wanted to say thank you all for gathering and hosting these files.

Just wanted to say, that files 16 and 17 just don't seem to work for me at all.
I can download them fine from MEGA, but the files themselves seem to be broken. When I open it with Chrome they at least open, but the formatting is broken to hell.
When I use SlimPDF to read them, they just crash the program completely.

I downloaded the files within the collections, both the PDF and ePUB but they are vastly different formatting to what vol.1 - 15 are.
Was wondering if anybody happens to have Yen Press copies of vol.16 and 17?

I actually have the books themselves, I bought them a while ago, but reading them on my computer would be nice so I don't ruin the books with creases and such.

Any help would be awesome, thanks ~
Also if anybody still needs files to be uploaded somewhere, post something here and I can upload the first 15 volumes somewhere too.

Black Rain

Just wanted to say, that files 16 and 17 just don't seem to work for me at all.

I think that was because the files from 16 and 17 came from DWT translation. However, I think mine works just fine? and I downloaded it from this forum as well.. Idk, perhaps it needs reupload?

Abbatoir

Any news on when vol. 18 will be TLed? Thanks in advance.
Et participes Satanae fames, et morte, et chao.

Black Rain

Actually some people has already translated it, but it is separated in 2 parts. And, well...not in the LN format yet, i think. But I have it, lol.. If Aizen or Go-Sick wants to compile them I would be glad to help

DatOneOtaku

Actually some people has already translated it, but it is separated in 2 parts. And, well...not in the LN format yet, i think. But I have it, lol.. If Aizen or Go-Sick wants to compile them I would be glad to help

Any chance you can send me the 2 parts or possibly upload them? I'd love to read them, even if they arent in Light Novel format yet

Black Rain

Any chance you can send me the 2 parts or possibly upload them? I'd love to read them, even if they arent in Light Novel format yet
Sure, it's on https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwNA4oKaQSFjVllja1dLZFFhU2M

DatOneOtaku

Sorry for replying so late, but why is it so short? Amazon has it at 240 pages, but the downloads you send only have 2 parts in the 20s each, making about 50 pages. Is it not done?

Nathan is Twat

Hey man,
Thanks so much for the pdfs, much appreciated !

*PS I also made an account just to thank you for you work! *

Black Rain

Sorry for replying so late, but why is it so short? Amazon has it at 240 pages, but the downloads you send only have 2 parts in the 20s each, making about 50 pages. Is it not done?
I'm so sorry, but I don't know as well. Those are just something I got after searched through the net, and the site said that it was done or something....

RazorBlade007

Hello! what's the decryption key for the EPUB Mega Link Batch?

trapesiumz

Thanks for the mirror batch!!
Just wanna ask something, is this series completed? Because I saw in Myanimelist that this series is still publishing. Thanks in advance :)

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~