News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

Started by Geckoey Lurker, March 31, 2012, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiske

Completed the true route now, while skipping those routes i didnt like (as mentioned earlier: Chinami and the blue haired one)

Didnt really feel like i missed out on anything special, so i can recommend this if there are others around here who dont have any interest in those two kid routes

xshadow15

Hey...
Can anyone help me here...
You need to mount Hoshizora ISO and then click launch.exe right??
But...When i click the launch.exe, i always get a warning like this

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Is there anything i forgot to do or what??

Geckoey Lurker

Put your computer on Japanese Locale, most jp installations requires to do so to ensure nothing screw up. If that doesn't work, try simply running Setup instead.

Don't remember getting that error though, I mounted and it auto-runned, and hop install.

xshadow15

Okay...
Done all..The Memoria Update 1.1 and Eng patch till 1.2....
But I still can't start the game...
When i launch Memoria...It always say "C:\users\"myname"\documents/FAVORITE/????????/save/s901.bin and some other weird signs"
What does that mean?

shinserph

Are you trying to play the game from the mounted ISO? That's not possible. Start by clicking that Setup and installing the game. Remove all the patches you've already installed before that.

BlueTears

The two rar files confuse me (Memoria update_11 and English patch update 1.2) I mean how do i install them extract the files to the game folder or something? And the full patch gives me 2-3 pop up boxes, does that mean its installed?
Cant wait for Dracu Riot full english patch!! :P

Geckoey Lurker

1) Extract " Memoria_update_v11.zip " anywhere, open the folders until you find "patch.exe" and run it.
  - This will officialy update the game to "v1.1" to fix bugs & such.
  * Install process.

2) Start " hoshimemo_full_english_patch_1_0.exe " & install to game folder (default : C:\Program Files (x86)\CROSSNET\Memoria)
  - This will patch the game to english and will most-likely only work properly if the above update was applied..
  * Install process.

3) Extract " Hoshimemo_english_patch_update_1_2.rar " to game folder & overwrite everything.
  - This will update the english patch to "v1.2" with fixed scripts, etc and will only work properly if the above patch was applied.
  = Optionally install the font that comes with it (Staircase Subs Custom.ttf), unsure whether or not it's an updated version.
  * Install process.

4) Play
  - Have your life eaten away.

(Yup, I'm bored)

ShiroXIII

Hello, Can I Have THe Installation Guide Please??? When I Click The Setup.exe, it said " error reading initialization file" please help..I really want to play this VN..

Geckoey Lurker

1) Set your PC to be in Japanese Locale. You can always try AppLocale, but I personally don't recommend it.
  - This is actually a pretty important step to do, as not abiding to it COULD screw-up the entire installation, even if it the installer says everything went fine.

2) Mount the ISO/CUE/etc in Daemon Tools or Burn it on a CD/DVD with ImgBurn and mount it in (one of) your PC's CD/DVD-ROM(s).
  - Either way doesn't matter. Having the original disc is always the best option, of course, but it shouldn't really change anything even then.

3) Here's the rest in images, instructions included: http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7937/sanstitreaud.png
  - If you see gibberish instead of japanese, that means you aren't in Japanese Locale or AppLocale ain't working.

I realize this might not fix your error, in which case I have no idea what you are doing wrong.
Worst case scenario, the ISO you downloaded is corrupted for one reason or another, and if you downloaded mine make sure you used 7-Zip to extract.

(I was bored, once again.)

Geckoey Lurker

NevinBK

How do I install this? after downloading all the files I cant find anyway to extract it.

Pheimine