News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

Started by Geckoey Lurker, March 31, 2012, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdaw

Flash

Chinami might be the most annoying character.  However her route is actually quite important as it gives readers all the necessary background information of what has happened in the past as it is important in the final route.  The back story is pretty decent and certainly overwhelm Chinami's own story.

//PS: the captcha is almost impossible to read

Geckoey Lurker

Hmm, I didn't find her annoying at all personally, though I agree with what Flash said about her route.

The captcha is.. yeah, it was quite annoying lol.

Seipher

Anyone else get an error when they start? It goes through the sunset text (untranslated) and as soon as it gets to the night time porch i get some ... graph_bs/CHR error. Anyone know how to fix that? I get it wether i apply 1.1 patch or the translation.

Geckoey Lurker

This text is supposed to be translated, make sure you applied the translation patch at the right place if you didn't install the game at the default installation place (C:\Program Files (x86)\CROSSNET\memoria). Same goes for the Official Fix.

I can't really see any other reason though. Try deactivating some of the effects (or all) in the options too, your graphic card might not support one or another.. doubt that though.

Seipher

I tried leaving it to install default and still getting the same error. turned off all the settings, turn them all on, it still crashes at that one spot.

http://i42.tinypic.com/jim52u.png

Geckoey Lurker

The only lead I have is the English Patch's Readme :

Q: Why does the game crash sometimes with a message about "graph" or something?
You do not have the official Favorite Bugfix patch applied. You can acquire this from Favorite's website separately: http://www.favo-soft.com/soft/patch/Memoria_update_v11.zip

You did apply the Official Fix first, then the English patch. Pretty sure you did that though.. so I don't see what the problem is at all. @@

Seipher

I think i applied the fix, it gives me 2-3 boxes of characters i cant understand so im GUESSING it worked :p

*EDIT* Ya i guess it helps if i use the non japanese exe file ... it goes past that part when i use the right one lol

eskimo bill

hmmm i get to the OP movie and right after it plays i cant do anything and my screen is black............also it opens the movie in another window what in the hell is going on granted if i just remove the vid the game continues but its still annoying to deal w

Geckoey Lurker

@Seipher,
There you go, have a nice read.

@eskimo bill
Not sure why it is like that, I'm guessing the translation team was forced to use a way to shows up a subbed video instead of directly replacing it.. meh. I didn't have any trouble with it though, it started and I watched, ended and continued without problem. Also could skip the movie by pressing Esc quickly.

saihamaru

wow, didn't expect this to come out so fast XD
thank you!
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

eskimo bill

i must say this vn is great so fari haven't laughed this much since edelweiss

poporaaa

Geckoey Lurker

No problem, the VN is good indeed. The only thing I can think badly of it is how repetitive it can get untill you finally start on to a new route and.. well, not the game's fault, but also mostly near the endings where the team obviously didn't seem to force themselves much as a few lines are left untranslated (at least, those lines are ones that you've already heard/read before or of only one character (e.g. え > Eh?.) and where grammar errors become more common.

Also, seem like the Team will be picking up Dracu-Riot! as their next project if they manage to hack through it.